Page 94 of 655 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    That's not you. That's Citizen Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Yeah, Pags. It's not easy being a working mom, like WTE is.
    It's not easy. Here's my day.

After work I'm going right to the grocery store. I need to buy a shitload of groceries. Then I go home, unload the groceries, then I have to drive my son to a high school basketball game. Then I'm going home to make food. Then he will call me to pick him up.

My life pretty much sucks.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    It's not easy. Here's my day.

After work I'm going right to the grocery store. I need to buy a shitload of groceries. Then I go home, unload the groceries, then I have to drive my son to a high school basketball game. Then I'm going home to make food. Then he will call me to pick him up.

My life pretty much sucks.
    No one said being a mom would be easy.

I think you are doing a great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

I didn't realize your wife worked nights.

Your life does suck.

I'll drive home at 4 (we close at 4 on Fridays). When I get home dinner will be cooking and mostly done. I'll greet my wife child and dog. I'll then go upstairs and change come downstairs and pour a glass of red wine or grab a beer. Then I'll take the pup out to go to the bathroom. Then I'll sit on a stool at the peninsula in the kitchen and chat with my wife while she cooks. When dinner is ready, we'll put the pup in his crate and head to the dining room. Eat dinner and then my daughter will clear the table. I'll help my wife clean up the dishes and then we'll settle onto the couch with another drink and the dog will cuddle up next to us.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    No one said being a mom would be easy.

I think you are doing a great job!
    If this keeps up I am going to take my trolling back to the Colts board.

Just say the word slim!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Your life does suck.

I'll drive home at 4 (we close at 4 on Fridays). When I get home dinner will be cooking and mostly done. I'll greet my wife child and dog. I'll then go upstairs and change come downstairs and pour a glass of red wine or grab a beer. Then I'll take the pup out to go to the bathroom. Then I'll sit on a stool at the peninsula in the kitchen and chat with my wife while she cooks. When dinner is ready, we'll put the pup in his crate and head to the dining room. Eat dinner and then my daughter will clear the table. I'll help my wife clean up the dishes and then we'll settle onto the couch with another drink and the dog will cuddle up next to us.
    I hate you

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

If this keeps up I am going to take my trolling back to the Colts board.

Just say the word slim!
    No, don't be that way. I am only messing around.

Your life does suck.

How idyllic! My wife will get home around 10:00 and a plate of cold food will be waiting for her on the stove. She will microwave it and eat it. If I didn't clean the pots and pans yet she will soak them. She won't scrub them, she will simply soak them, even if it's a cookie sheet that takes 20 seconds to clean.
    She's an excellent soaker.

When I wake up in the morning I will finish cleaning the pots and put them away.

My life does suck.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

How idyllic! My wife will get home around 10:00 and a plate of cold food will be waiting for her on the stove. She will microwave it and eat it. If I didn't clean the pots and pans yet she will soak them. She won't scrub them, she will simply soak them, even if it's a cookie sheet that takes 20 seconds to clean.
    She's an excellent soaker.

When I wake up in the morning I will finish cleaning the pots and put them away.

My life does suck.
    Damn, I really do take things for granted. Thanks for showing me how good I have it WTE. This is like it's a wonderful life but different.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Buff, SR, WTE

WTE does your wife work weekends? Can't she get a day shift she's like a beautician or something right?

WTE does your wife work weekends? Can't she get a day shift she's like a beautician or something right?
    My wife actually works very hard. It's not unusual for her to arrive at 10:00 am and not leave until 10:00pm.

She's self employed and basically sets her own hours but if a client wants to book an appt. at 9:00pm she's not going to say no. She'll accommodate her customers.

Most of her clients are professional women who can't see her until the evening.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

See now I thought your wife worked days and so I always had this primadonna image associated with her but this is completely different, now you guys are like the working class Irish family in a two family in Somerville in a Ben Affleck movie except she's jewish and you're a mutt

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

See now I thought your wife worked days and so I always had this primadonna image associated with her but this is completely different, now you guys are like the working class Irish family in a two family in Somerville in a Ben Affleck movie except she's jewish and you're a mutt
    I'm not really a mutt. I'm mainly French-Canadian. My wife is the mutt. She's Jewish and Ukranian.

21. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Mon frere...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information