Page 557 of 578 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 8662

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

  1. #8341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Ummmmmmm
    He said it was the most important thing first!

  2. #8342
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    17,794

    Default

    What? It's perfectly clear. It's the most important. Just not the most important. But still important.

    I got it.

  3. #8343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    What? It's perfectly clear. It's the most important. Just not the most important. But still important.

    I got it.

  4. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:


  5. #8344

    Default

    Having wings and philly cheesesteaks tonight.

  6. #8345
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Definitely cheddar cheese in chili.

    Always corn bread with it. Sometimes I'll crumble up the corn bread in it, but usually keep it on the side.

    Have I mentioned that my wife has won two chili cook offs with her chili and placed highly in another one? Her chili is da bomb.
    so does she make that soupy competition chili then? competition chili is basically soup broth


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  7. #8346
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    42,805

    Default

    The souls of patriot fans washed down with their teaaaaaaaars!
    What's shaking, chiefy baby?

  8. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  9. #8347
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    81,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The souls of patriot fans washed down with their teaaaaaaaars!
    Philly! Philly!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There is a lot of buzz among the latinas about my impending arrival.

  10. #8348
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    42,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Philly! Philly!
    Philly Philly!!!!
    What's shaking, chiefy baby?

  11. #8349
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    19,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    What? It's perfectly clear. It's the most important. Just not the most important. But still important.

    I got it.
    Ya, I call bullshit. Try that shit with your wife. "Sweetie, you're the most important thing to me, just not the most imporant."

    I'll wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Timmy's right
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Iím the hobbit.

  12. #8350
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    17,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Ya, I call bullshit. Try that shit with your wife. "Sweetie, you're the most important thing to me, just not the most imporant."

    I'll wait.
    If I said anything about her pores, I'd be in trouble, but that's just obvious.

    Also, I 'aint married to rice.

  13. #8351
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Woods
    Posts
    24,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    so does she make that soupy competition chili then? competition chili is basically soup broth
    Hell no.

    That's probably why she's won. I'll admit, I haven't been impressed with much of the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...

  14. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:


  15. #8352
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Hell no.

    That's probably why she's won. I'll admit, I haven't been impressed with much of the competition.
    Chili competitions don't allow the inclusion of beans since they are just a filler. Is this a correct statement?

  16. #8353
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Chili competitions don't allow the inclusion of beans since they are just a filler. Is this a correct statement?
    from what I've seen, yes. They also don't allow "chunks" of beef, it's almost a freaking puree.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  17. #8354
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Woods
    Posts
    24,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Chili competitions don't allow the inclusion of beans since they are just a filler. Is this a correct statement?
    Not the competitions she has been in.

    However, she makes a bean-less chili. The way it was intended!

    Apparently she hasn't been in any "real" competitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...

  18. #8355
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Seymour, TN
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Salad, TV Dinner, Hershey's Kisses
    Happy May Day!

  19. The Following User High Fived JPPT1974 For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Walker will be dinner topic tonight
    By RiversSucks in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group