Page 540 of 655 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 590 640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Of course chowder is a soup. Good grief.
    Well, to be fair, it is also considered a stew - depending on the content.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Well, to be fair, it is also considered a stew - depending on the content.
    I think soup is the overarching category, personally. Then underneath soup, you have soups, chilis, chowders and stews.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I think soup is the overarching category, personally. Then underneath soup, you have soups, chilis, chowders and stews.
    Yeah, but can soup be considered a sandwich?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    If you slather it on bread, why not?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

If you slather it on bread, why not?
    What about french onion? That bad boy has bread already on it!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What about french onion? That bad boy has bread already on it!!
    Wow. I'm going to have to contemplate this some. It's a conundrum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Slim, asking the tough questions since 2007.

8. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Slim, asking the tough questions since 2007.
    I think it's a no as is. But you could make French onion soup an open-faced sandwich.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I missed a lot in this thread

Have you seen the Patriots defense this year?

13. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I'm not entirely sure what is for dinner, I believe it's potato soup (it's either that or enchiladas) whichever it is, it better taste good...I haven't eaten since about 6:30 PM last night and I'm famished...

This whole intermittent fasting thing may not pan out... It's a good idea in theory, but I'm pathetically weak of restraint. That's how I managed to get to 280 lbs in the first place obviously...

I may have to adjust to one of the other methods. I've read about several different ways of going about it, the one I picked is to skip breakfast and lunch (or occasionally eat small portions of fruits/veggies) every day and then eat whatever you choose for dinner (in reasonable portion sizes of course)

My stomach feels like it is eating itself alive after two days straight of doing it.

If I make potato soup (it's what I'm leaning towards, it sounds good) I'll make it with a 5 lb bag of red potatoes, 3/4th gallon of milk, 1/4th cup butter, 1 1/2 cups of crumbled bacon, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon salt (may try 1/2 teaspoon first to see if it gives it sufficient flavor) 1 teaspoon onion powder (though I may actually saute an onion and include it in the soup instead)
    Last edited by Freyaka; 10-10-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what is for dinner, I believe it's potato soup (it's either that or enchiladas) whichever it is, it better taste good...I haven't eaten since about 6:30 PM last night and I'm famished...

This whole intermittent fasting thing may not pan out... It's a good idea in theory, but I'm pathetically weak of restraint. That's how I managed to get to 280 lbs in the first place obviously...

I may have to adjust to one of the other methods. I've read about several different ways of going about it, the one I picked is to skip breakfast and lunch (or occasionally eat small portions of fruits/veggies) every day and then eat whatever you choose for dinner (in reasonable portion sizes of course)

My stomach feels like it is eating itself alive after two days straight of doing it.

If I make potato soup (it's what I'm leaning towards, it sounds good) I'll make it with a 5 lb bag of red potatoes, 3/4th gallon of milk, 1/4th cup butter, 1 1/2 cups of crumbled bacon, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon salt (may try 1/2 teaspoon first to see if it gives it sufficient flavor) 1 teaspoon onion powder (though I may actually saute an onion and include it in the soup instead)
    You should probably eat a reasonable lunch, and a very light dinner. Otherwise, you're going to gorge yourself at night, as you're in "relax" mode and not far from when you go to bed.

You should probably eat a reasonable lunch, and a very light dinner. Otherwise, you're going to gorge yourself at night, as you're in "relax" mode and not far from when you go to bed.
    And a lot more salads and veggies.

17. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

That's why I'm saying reasonable portion size. Obviously it does me no good too fast all day only to eat three bowls of soup. I'm trying to keep my calories somewhere between 1,800-2,000. I've tried doing that by eating reasonable the rest of the day, I've failed... This may not work either, but I gotta try it. I'll adjust as needed after I've done it for a few days.

WTE, after you ate your milky soup what did you have for dinner?

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information