Page 449 of 655 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    and all they were giving her was an ipad? damn, 47 years... here's an ipad. Do you know what these are deary? I know you still use paper and snail mail so probably not, but here anyway.
    When I leave I don't expect a thing. Because they paid me every month for the duration of the time I was employed.

2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    When I leave I don't expect a thing. Because they paid me every month for the duration of the time I was employed.
    Damn Straight!

Similarly I split up all my employees Christmas bonuses over 24 semi-monthly pay-checks.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

and all they were giving her was an ipad? damn, 47 years... here's an ipad. Do you know what these are deary? I know you still use paper and snail mail so probably not, but here anyway.
    Thanks for your half century of dedication - here's a useless contraption that you don't know how to use to remind you of how obsolete your skills were at the end of your tenure!

Eat Arby's.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Thanks for your half century of dedication - here's a useless contraption that you don't know how to use to remind you of how obsolete your skills were at the end of your tenure!

Eat Arby's.
    LMAO thats what I was getting at, but not as eloquent. It's basically a slap in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Damn Straight!

Similarly I split up all my employees Christmas bonuses over 24 semi-monthly pay-checks.
    I'm not saying people should expect anything but being at me present job for 8 years I know what people receive upon retirement here.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Damn Straight!

You should mention that to your employees with the holidays approaching - see how that goes over.

10. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

You should mention that to your employees with the holidays approaching - see how that goes over.

Hmmm. By coincidence, one of them is currently in the process of putting in a pool. .. for real.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

There used to be loyalty amongs employers and employees. The mentality was that 'yeah you worked, and yeah we paid you, but you worked for us and we kept you'. It transcended what we have now.

We have no such thing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

This woman has been given so much over the years you have no idea. If any of you actually met her, you would not have an inch of sympathy for her. She's a miserable person.

15. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    There used to be loyalty amongs employers and employees. The mentality was that 'yeah you worked, and yeah we paid you, but you worked for us and we kept you'. It transcended what we have now.

We have no such thing now.
    thats bullshit, there's been yearly and retirement incentive's forever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    This woman has been given so much over the years you have no idea. If any of you actually met her, you would not have an inch of sympathy for her. She's a miserable person.
    So do you think she is undeserving of this $1000 parting gift?

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

So do you think she is undeserving of this $1000 parting gift?
    Yep, she just got a bonus for probably $5,000. Here's a sample of what a miserable person she is. She told another co-worker she didn't want to go to a restaurant for her party because she didn't want to pay for our lunches. In other words, she felt that she would get less money if we all went to lunch out.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Oh last night was french onion soup, forgive the paper towels, it was messy.

EDIT: oops the forum won't let me upload pics

22. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

but did everyone get a bonus? The bonus has nothing to do with a retirement gift.

She may be miserable but she was obviously worth keeping in the org for 47 years, which leads to the retirement gift.

but did everyone get a bonus?
    Yeah, I got more than she did

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information