Thread: Rude people...

Default Rude people...

Was just at a Italion/Steak place.

Nice place, not suit and tie nice, but nice. 2 forks/2 spoons nice rather than you want fries with that.

I am pissed off to the extreme...

I am sitting here getting after my kids whenever they raise their voices past the hearable limit. You are not on a damn playground afterall.

Meanwhile on the other side of the place there is this table of 4 talking shit out of thier ass all evening like they are sitting in a damn bar.

I got to hear th entire evening about this trip they went on, where they are going next, how the lady carried cash around in her bra and her husband thinks the boobs are nice, how she did a fraudian slip and called leadville the mile high club which inspired the husband to bellow his laughter to a degree I swear I think I saw walls move. makes it real hard to enjoy the meal.

I expect noise in any public place, it comes with the territory but in a nicer place I would certainly expect people to keep it do a minimum...

WTF is wrong with people. Get a certain damn amount of money and you A.) No longer care that you are rude around people or B.) Think anyone gives a shit what you are doing with it?

How the hell can I teach my kids how to act in public when I get people who act like that, it is freaking rediculas.

2. The Following 9 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

You and I wouldn't get along at all because I don't give two shits about what anyone thinks about anything I have to say and I don't have a filter.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

If what you mean is you think you can go in a restaurant and practically shout your buisness all over the place while others are trying to enjoy thier meal then you are correct...we wouldn't.

No reason people can't talk about what ever they want...in lower vloumes so others around won't be bothered.

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

My family and I went to a Godfather's Pizza place one night several months ago. My then 3 year old was tired and hungry, and you know kids can get impatient while having to wait for food. So anyway, I am trying to accommodate for my son's impatience. I had to stand in line behind this older woman to get change for the treat machine. The cashier wishes her a good evening there and she said loudly and rudely about parents who can't control their children and some other rubbish. I'm pretty mellow but don't dis my kids. I told her, "it's a FAMILY restaurant so have a little patience. If you want to go to a quieter place, don't come HERE."

My husband asks me what happened because he heard me raise my voice, and then after taking a kid to the bathroom he did hear someone tell this lady, "well, it IS a family restaurant."

Thank you very much, rude woman's companion.

There are places where you can be loud, and places where manners are expected.

You could use those rude peeps at that restaurant you went to as a visual tool on how NOT to behave in a respectable public place.

But I agree, some peeps you just want to swack them for being rude in front of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    You and I wouldn't get along at all because I don't give two shits about what anyone thinks about anything I have to say and I don't have a filter.
    If it were a family oriented restaurant with subdued settings, would you be belligerent there, or if you felt like it, take yourself to the bar?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

My roommate always leaves the door open when he goes to take a shower and leave on the days when I can sleep in. I mean wtf, I close that shit for him all the time... Grinds my gears.
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dumb women who won't even be polite.

******* women are ridiculous.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I love hearing conversations such as Rick described....usually after a short while, they are staring at me because I am laughing so hard.

11. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    If what you mean is you think you can go in a restaurant and practically shout your buisness all over the place while others are trying to enjoy thier meal then you are correct...we wouldn't.

No reason people can't talk about what ever they want...in lower vloumes so others around won't be bothered.
    I understand what you mean.I would have asked to be moved to a different table.I would think that would have helped.You're right though...people can be rude.Half of them probably don't even realize what they are doing.It just comes natural for them because they are morons.

Don't ever hesitate to asked to be moved to a different table.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andra Davis

I normally just ask the waiter if they would like me to remove the problem. For some reason they always say no and my wife gets pissed but most of the time I say it load enough they hear it and I feel better.
    I knew a man a long long time but I never knew him at all. Small in stature, big at heart but he always stood tall. In my mind he could do no wrong misunderstood all along. He worked hard all his live to get what he had. He was a little rough around the edges simple in mind but always had a kind eye for me. I will miss you Dad.

Gem's Yardog.

14. The Following 7 Users High Fived yardog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I normally just do a bit of crop dusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

The problem is with these people the parents either taught them that they own the world or they never taught them how to be considerate at all.
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    ME!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    I love hearing conversations such as Rick described....usually after a short while, they are staring at me because I am laughing so hard.
    that's the thing, you just begin to input your little notes into the conversation and when they get pissed and say something, merely say, "oh, as loud as you were I figured it was a public forum."

19. The Following User High Fived BMF Bronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information