Poll: Which should the geek get?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which Should I get?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    I don't think you can play it with a keyboard and mouse. I didn't realize you could get Rock Band for the PC...
    I've been replaying Resistance 1 and it's fantastic...

On another note...
    Is there any way to regionalize code in a class file in VB6? I learned all my skills with vb.net and just got thrown on a job maintaining a bunch of old apps. Some of them are in vb3 for Christ's sake...
    No Rock Band for PC, but there is for the Wii which is what I will be buying it for. I don't do console FPSs. I tried Halo, and thumbstick aiming just pisses me off.

As far as reagionalizing code in a class file in VB6, I'm not sure. I have written very little VB. Can you be a bit more specific? I might be able to help.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

NHL '09

that is all.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    No Rock Band for PC, but there is for the Wii which is what I will be buying it for. I don't do console FPSs. I tried Halo, and thumbstick aiming just pisses me off.

As far as reagionalizing code in a class file in VB6, I'm not sure. I have written very little VB. Can you be a bit more specific? I might be able to help.
    I did a bit of searching after I posted that and realized that "regionalizing" code wasn't an option until .NET came about. It allows you to "encompass" all of your code into specific "regions" and collapse said region to one line so as not to make the developer scroll through countless lines of code in order to find a certain sub or function.
    Working with any version earlier than VB.NET forces you to do it the old fashioned way...
    And I thought I was behind because I was working with VS 2003....
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I will not get any console FPSs until they allow me to use keyboard and mouse. Thumbstick aiming frustrates me to no end.
    Believe it or not, I never played a game on a PC. Please explain this to me without thinking it's silly?

When playing a shooter on a PC, you use the mouse to move the crosshair, and the keyboard to move?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information