Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bears shipping TE Olsen to Panthers

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    met a bears fan the other day here and she absolutely hates the guy.. and did so from day one..
    I wonder how many bears fans have turned on him. He is going to have to have a great season to win some fans back.
    I do think that Cutler is an amazing talent. I really loved watching him when he was here. I still would like to have seen what would have happened if that mess hadnt happened with Mcd. Its hard to like the guy now. Plus having my chicago friends throwing it in my face. ugh

Here is one of the greatest Cutler interviews ever! Obviously he flunked Pubic Speaking class at Vanderbilt..haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9WCPxDYBjg

2. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    I wonder how many bears fans have turned on him. He is going to have to have a great season to win some fans back.
    I do think that Cutler is an amazing talent. I really loved watching him when he was here. I still would like to have seen what would have happened if that mess hadnt happened with Mcd. Its hard to like the guy now. Plus having my chicago friends throwing it in my face. ugh

Here is one of the greatest Cutler interviews ever! Obviously he flunked Pubic Speaking class at Vanderbilt..haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9WCPxDYBjg
    I see the guy as the next Jef George someone with incredible arm, but wants to do it his way with forcing the ball..

Just a matter of time before he blows up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    I see the guy as the next Jef George someone with incredible arm, but wants to do it his way with forcing the ball..

Just a matter of time before he blows up again.
    really? when has he blown up before?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information