Thread: Fable..

Adopted Bronco:
    Tim Tebow

Default Fable..

I just picked up the original Fable for my Xbox360(backwards compatible) So far I am not very far into it but it seems to be a pretty sweet game. I like the fact that it really does evolve around what you choose to do in the game. It's tough at times, But a Blast to play...Has anyone else had the opportunity to enjoy this game?
    Tim Tebow Career Statistics
    ---------------------
    Attempts/Completions: 41/82
    Completion Percentage: 50%
    Career Yards: 654
    Passings Touchdowns: 5
    Interceptions: 3
    Sacks: 6

Rushing Statistics
    ---------------
    Attempts: 43
    Yards: 227
    Rushing Touchdowns: 6

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MattWood View Post
    I just picked up the original Fable for my Xbox360(backwards compatible) So far I am not very far into it but it seems to be a pretty sweet game. I like the fact that it really does evolve around what you choose to do in the game. It's tough at times, But a Blast to play...Has anyone else had the opportunity to enjoy this game?
    Yep, it was pretty cool. Part II just came out for the 360 and I'll pick it up eventually.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The first one I picked up for the 360 BC for $8 and heard a lot of great things about it, and... meh. It didn't do anything for me.

I loved NG, got it for $8 too.

I used to like lots of RPGs, classic turn based combat seems to be a thing of the past except maybe from what I have seen, Lost Odyssey for 360.

Also, after a steady diet of Halo, CoD, RB6, GRAW, etc... I like games that are faster paced in my older age I think.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information