Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Oklahoma City Thunder (sucks) Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Inflated stats, doesn't make his teammates better, horrible attitude, douchebag, selfish, and is one of the main reasons Durant left.
    you forgot "gives orphans cancer". . . stop holding back and tell us how you really feel!

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Inflated stats, doesn't make his teammates better, horrible attitude, douchebag, selfish, and is one of the main reasons Durant left.
    So he should try to put up less stats? I don't get it? He should chase down fewer rebounds, and pass less so those two stats aren't inflated? Please enlighten me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    you forgot "gives orphans cancer". . . stop holding back and tell us how you really feel!
    Well, the worst thing is that he gives orphans cancer in order to fill up the beds at his charity hospice for orphan cancer patients. The dude just won't stop trying to inflate his own bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Well, the worst thing is that he gives orphans cancer in order to fill up the beds at his charity hospice for orphan cancer patients. The dude just won't stop trying to inflate his own bubble.
    And if he left OKC you guys would really care about that as you would boo him.

You know, like you booed the guy who was supposed to mean a lot to you guys. And if RWB got hurt after he left the OKC fans would still boo him and mock is injury. And since he is a character on the court, just like Curry, you would cheer for someone to take him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So he should try to put up less stats? I don't get it? He should chase down fewer rebounds, and pass less so those two stats aren't inflated? Please enlighten me.
    I'm not saying don't do what he does, but his stats are inflated. It is what it is. Should he be MVP? Well, the only one who can argue against it is Harden, and since Harden doesn't play defense RWB is my pick.

He's still a loser and a bad person.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

And if he left OKC you guys would really care about that as you would boo him.

You know, like you booed the guy who was supposed to mean a lot to you guys. And if RWB got hurt after he left the OKC fans would still boo him and mock is injury. And since he is a character on the court, just like Curry, you would cheer for someone to take him out.
    Your just upset that nobody from from Cincinnati booed you when you jumped ship.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Your just upset that nobody from from Cincinnati booed you when you jumped ship.
    Oh, no. I actually lost friends when I started rooting for Denver. They asked me why I did it and I said I had more ties and people I like in the Denver area. Which is true. But, if those people then mocked me getting hurt, well that would be a tad bit unfair. A lot of them I knew in real life, and a lot of them were friends from Bengal message boards. When I stopped rooting for Kentucky it was probably a little bit worse.

Besides, you lashed out against me and accused me of being a bandwagoner even though you know why I root for Denver. I'd say you hurt me enough, you ******* monster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Haha. Oh, the "he does too much" argument...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

We saw what his numbers were when he had a great team. Of course his numbers are inflated. Why is this controversial?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Haha. Oh, the "he does too much" argument...
    Yep, clearly he should just be submissive and let his shitty teammates carry more of the load.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

We saw what his numbers were when he had a great team. Of course his numbers are inflated. Why is this controversial?
    What controversial is the implication made by some that is inflated stats are a bad thing or that they are hurting his team. Not saying you are making this argument, but it's one that has been made.

RWB is like fancy microwaved food served at a sports restraunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

His numbers are bloated - they're not as 'real' as people want to make them out to be. It's sort of like when people go 'there's better QB play now because look at all QB stats'. There are alternate reasons for this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

His numbers are bloated - they're not as 'real' as people want to make them out to be. It's sort of like when people go 'there's better QB play now because look at all QB stats'. There are alternate reasons for this.
    So what's different now that's the cause of him putting up these kinds of numbers that wasn't the case for other great players on shitty teams?

So what's different now that's the cause of him putting up these kinds of numbers that wasn't the case for other great players on shitty teams?
    The 'zomg tripplllll dubble omfg best season evar' stuff.

Many years ago LT broke the TD record as the Charger. For that entire year, people were talking about how he might be the best RB ever. I then noted that it is possible for someone to have a god-tier season and then be overrated for it.

This is the LT season all over again.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information