Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Oklahoma City Thunder (sucks) Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I got tix to the first playoff game. I hope it's the Rockets.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Wish granted. Gonna be a killer atmosphere.

4. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Police investigate Thunder ball boy

HOUSTON -- Police are investigating after a ball boy for the Oklahoma City Thunder tweeted death threats to Houston Rockets guard Patrick Beverley.

Thunder All-Star Russell Westbrook was hurt when Beverley tried for a steal in the second quarter of Game 2 of the teams' Western Conference first-round series and ran into his knee. Westbrook had knee surgery on Saturday and is out for the season.

The tweets were deleted as of Saturday night, but the Houston Chronicle says a tweet from the handle @MitchellBrwn said: "Patrick Beverly (sic), I'm coming to kill you."
    rest - http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013...trick-beverley

Really stupid to do something like that.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I hope they don't decide to suck again tonight. I am pessimistic after essentially forfeiting in the last game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

On to Memphis. If Kevin Martin can play as well as he did last night, consistently, we have a shot.

Adopted Bronco:

Time to bring back NTL's thread

I am so hoping OKC beats SA, and then beats Miami for the title. I have nothing against SA, just want to see another Western Conference team play for the championship, and there is NO WAY I want Miami to win it all again.

GO OKC

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

WOW NTL WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you - we need a Walk of Shame thread and this should be the first one in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

11. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    WOW NTL WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you - we need a Walk of Shame thread and this should be the first one in it
    Um. This thread was started six years ago when the Supersonics were coming off a 20-62 season, did suck and had moved to Oklahoma.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Um. This thread was started six years ago when the THUNDER were coming off a 20-62 season, did suck and had moved to Oklahoma.
    REALLY

Thank you captain obvious (I can read numbers I just cant add or subtract them)

It doesnt make it any less shameful and if you read the first post about his take on Westbrook - well he was a bit off on his assessment of russell in the future - and WTH - there's nothing better than throwing something in NTL's face when he is wrong, I mean how often do we actually get to do that

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    OK, so the OKC Thunder REALLY sucks. 1-7 so far in this young season, and it seems like they're only getting worse.

Hopefully, they can grow and improve some over this season, but if a team ever needed a real Point-Guard, the Thunder is it. Westbrook just doesn't have the experience, or skill-set to do it properly.

It'll be a long season it appears, but thankfully, the community is behind the team, and is just looking for a reason to cheer them on.

Best case scenario, is that we get an awesome draft pick for next year, and ownership figures out that PJ Carlesimo is a hack, and hires a different coach.
    It's kind of funny to look back on people's take on Westbrook's game. Now he's a top 10 player in the league.

16. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Nobody apparently remembers how horrid Westbrook was in the beginning. He didn't have the experience, and wasn't displaying the skill set, but I didn't say he'd never develop. Some national media still argue he's not a great pg, but is a great player.

Thankfully, leadership did can Carlesimo soon after, and while we hadn't seen him play yet, the Thunder had already drafted the next star in Serge Ibaka who was playing in Europe at the time, and did join the team in the next season.

P.S., the thread title was sarcastic in a sense since I knew there was a bunch of Nuggets fans here for obvious reasons, and I'd be about the only Thunder fan.

18. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Nobody apparently remembers how horrid Westbrook was in the beginning. He didn't have the experience, and wasn't displaying the skill set, but I didn't say he'd never develop. Some national media still argue he's not a great pg, but is a great player.

Thankfully, leadership did can Carlesimo soon after, and while we hadn't seen him play yet, the Thunder had already drafted the next star in Serge Ibaka who was playing in Europe at the time, and did join the team in the next season.

P.S., the thread title was sarcastic in a sense since I knew there was a bunch of Nuggets fans here for obvious reasons, and I'd be about the only Thunder fan.
    HEY - you leave my Nuggets out of this, or I will delete my complimentary post in regards to OKC

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    REALLY

Thank you captain obvious (I can read numbers I just cant add or subtract them)

It doesnt make it any less shameful and if you read the first post about his take on Westbrook - well he was a bit off on his assessment of russell in the future - and WTH - there's nothing better than throwing something in NTL's face when he is wrong, I mean how often do we actually get to do that
    Can I start bumping Tebow threads?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Can I start bumping Tebow threads?
    I didnt bump it

No, I don't remember how bad Westbrook was because OKC was never on tv. I'm not giving you grief dude, I just think it's interesting to look back and see how he has developed. I told my son if he played 20 years ago he probably would have been forced to play shooting gaurd.....and he still would have been a top 5 player in the league.

It's really hard to tell with some guys in the NBA. I thought Cory Brewer was going to be the next Scottie Pippen, but he apparently doesn't like the weight room and hasn't developed his game much since college.

24. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information