PTBNL

Go Supersonics.

2. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Go Supersonics.
    Hech yeah.

Seriously, I don't see how anybody outside the state of Florida could be cheering for the Heat. OKC (outside maybe Westbrook) is one of the most humble teams in the NBA. Durant, Harden, Ibaka, all those guys keep their mouths shut and just play ball.

Miami is the complete opposite. Bron and Wade are two of the biggest jerks in the NBA. Wade used to be a "good guy," but Bron has corrupted him and now he's an *******. Two monster egos. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh colluded and all accepted less money to build their own all-star team. Basically an "instead of playing against each other, let's all play together" mentality. In my opinion, that's disgusting.

And add the fact that OKC is a small market team with rabid and hungry fans versus the fair-weather Miami basketball fans, its impossible for me to root for Miami LOL.
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

4. The Following User High Fived skins_fan82 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Westbrook should be a member of the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post

Miami is the complete opposite. Bron and Wade are two of the biggest jerks in the NBA. Wade used to be a "good guy," but Bron has corrupted him and now he's an *******. Two monster egos. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh colluded and all accepted less money to build their own all-star team. Basically an "instead of playing against each other, let's all play together" mentality. In my opinion, that's disgusting.

Honestly, its this kind of overboard, (and in my opinion ridiculous), perspective that makes me root for the Heat. They "colluded" to play together. That makes sense................not.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Honestly, its this kind of overboard, (and in my opinion ridiculous), perspective that makes me root for the Heat. They "colluded" to play together. That makes sense................not.
    Gotta disagree with you on this one Rav

From article:

They were the three kingpins of this long-hyped free-agent market, a trio of All-Stars who came into the league together seven years ago and structured their last contracts just to hit the open market together this summer, the last under the current terms of the league's collective bargaining agreement.
    full article - http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360911

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post

From article:

welp, there u have it. Thanks DN.

I was aware of all that, but didn't wanna type it all out. You did the smart thing and found an article on the subject and let it do the talking. LOL.
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:

Even if they did go about it in "secret", I still think LeBraon could have handled it better. He basically slapped Cleveland in the face and walked off with a middle finger.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post

From article:

I'm not sure what you mean, Carol. I'm not saying that they didn't agree to take less money to play together... but the term "colluded" is purely meant to sound derogatory. Is it really "collusion?" Not in the least.

col·lu·sion/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
    Noun:
    1) Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others.

Did they secretly do anything to cheat anyone else? No way. Agreeing to play with another team, even taking less money to play with other players, is not cheating anyone.

I remember people complaining that they are "trying to buy" a championship. Which, imo, is another absurd statement. Gathering the best players you can gather in order to make your team a top contender is somehow wrong??? Since when? I guess the Broncos are trying to "Buy" their ring by signing Manning.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Even if they did go about it in "secret", I still think LeBraon could have handled it better. He basically slapped Cleveland in the face and walked off with a middle finger.
    I don't see it that way, but he could have handled that better. Was a bad decision that apparently has left him open to bashing relentlessly since being made. Part of being the best basketball player in the world, I guess.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I don't see it that way, but he could have handled that better. Was a bad decision that apparently has left him open to bashing relentlessly since being made. Part of being the best basketball player in the world, I guess.
    You have a city that adores you and worships you. You can have a press release or a media event where you say you appreciate the fans and enjoyed your time there, but feel you need to move on and play with your friend. Or...You show up one day in Miami acting like an egomaniacal fool on a stage with 2 other superstars like you've already won your 5th title.

Yeah, I can see how Cleveland fans overreacted.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Yes Lebron did that to the Cavs, but the Supersonics did it to Seattle.

16. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Seattle Sonics Fans Rooting Against Oklahoma City Thunder In NBA Finals?

According to this article, it appears they are

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1588902.html

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Seattle fight getting a new stadium almost every step of the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

The Sonics uniforms were much better than OKC. I'll give them that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Seattle fight getting a new stadium almost every step of the way?
    Yes. But the new owner flat out lied to the public for months, if not years if memory serves.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information