Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Richard Quinn

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

^great passion and great language to be an *******
    Mcdoucche was the worst thing to happen to the franchise. Ever.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Anyone can be an A-hole and curse at people when they screw up. The fact that the team regressed instead of improving while he was acting like this shows me that he was an extremely poor leader and example.

I'm all for a good ass-chewing when merited, but you'd better be able to show folks the "right way to do it" if you're going to call them out on something.

McDaniels is an assclown. As a grown man, I honestly don't think I've ever wanted to actually fight someone as much as him. It would been great had Quinn knocked him the **** out right there. I'd have chipped in for his fine and bail...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

4. The Following 7 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Anyone can be an A-hole and curse at people when they screw up. The fact that the team regressed instead of improving while he was acting like this shows me that he was an extremely poor leader and example.

I'm all for a good ass-chewing when merited, but you'd better be able to show folks the "right way to do it" if you're going to call them out on something.

McDaniels is an assclown. As a grown man, I honestly don't think I've ever wanted to actually fight someone as much as him. It would been great had Quinn knocked him the **** out right there. I'd have chipped in for his fine and bail...
    I am sorry I could only salute this once. That clip in just a few brief seconds exposed him for the total fraud he is
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

6. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post

Denver bailed on him too early. I'd like to see the guy who drafted Tebow groom him into a franchise QB. Instead, he's in St. Louis right now making that QB better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez

I will add I'm not stoked for the Elway, Fox, and Xanders era. I would rather have given Josh more than 1.5 seasons...But, whatever. We will see how this plays out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I will add I'm not stoked for the Elway, Fox, and Xanders era. I would rather have given Josh more than 1.5 seasons...But, whatever. We will see how this plays out.
    Ok, so you like Josh Mcdaniels? So what do you like about him?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Josh sucks dick.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Denver bailed on him too early. I'd like to see the guy who drafted Tebow groom him into a franchise QB. Instead, he's in St. Louis right now making that QB better.
    Josh didnt give Denver any reason or hope to keep him. Josh was self destructive.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    the beer guy

Dick Lebeau totally sucked as a HC... yet is a great Dc..

Same thing with Mcdouchie... give him ONE thing to do and he can handle it

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

yup -- a little more time and that little **** could have destroyed the franchise for good..

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived nevcraw For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nevcraw View Post
    yup -- a little more time and that little **** could have destroyed the franchise for good..
    What does "for good" mean? He did destroy the franchise. Not sure what more he could have done, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Josh was just not ready to be a HC for a variety of reasons, but cursing a player who was totally screwing up is not one of them.
    Parcells did this routinely, as did Walsh.
    I get the Mcdoodoohead hate, but Dick Quinn was constantly f-ing up.

20. The Following User High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Mcdouche left a dark brown shit stain on the franchise. Why anyone would wish he was still here is beyond me

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    What does "for good" mean? He did destroy the franchise. Not sure what more he could have done, really.
    He could have done more with more time -- don't underestimate his evil powers.

"for good" means permantly.. ala the bungles. Maybe I was being a little over dramatic for just eeefect!

Quote Originally Posted by nevcraw View Post
    He could have done more with more time -- don't underestimate his evil powers.

"for good" means permantly.. ala the bungles. Maybe I was being a little over dramatic for just eeefect!
    In year three, McKid could have left the Broncos devoid of any talent. He was not going to re-sign Champ and God only knows who else was on his hit list. I am sure that a third year would have been as much a cluster **** as the first two were.
    RIP Cameron, D, & D

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dean For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information