Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steelers’ Harrison to magazine: Goodell a ‘devil’

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Steelers’ Harrison to magazine: Goodell a ‘devil’

NEW YORK (AP)—Heavily fined Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison(notes) calls NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell a “crook” and a “devil,” among other insults, in a magazine article.

His other descriptions of the commissioner include an anti-gay slur, “stupid,” “puppet” and “dictator.”

Harrison also criticizes other NFL execs, Patriots-turned-commentators Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi (“clowns”), Houston’s Brian Cushing (“juiced out of his mind”)—and even teammates Rashard Mendenhall and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.
    Is there anybody that he forgot to throw under the bus?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

He is a cretin that just never learned how to tackle with his arms and wrap them up and take them down.

Sometimes these morons have to be saves from themselves. Now that the NFL or football in general are reconizing concussions as the primary reason for those older vets having dementia and worse.

If he is unable to adjust to the new rules it is time for him to go.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

That's going to go over real well when ole Rog is looking at his next fine.

Goodell: Let's see $500k for the illegal hit, $200k for the devil comment, & $75K for the anti gay shit. Who's the dictator now, bitch? Oh, I forgot one, 1 game suspension for the crook comment, I just stole a game check from yo ass! How ya like me now.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post

Goodell: Let's see $500k for the illegal hit, $200k for the devil comment, & $75K for the anti gay shit. Who's the dictator now, bitch? Oh, I forgot one, 1 game suspension for the crook comment, I just stole a game check from yo ass! How ya like me now.

I bet any punishment Harrison gets will be strongly appealed. Since there is no CBA in place right now, there are technically no league rules for him to follow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

James Harrison is a perfect representitive of that shit Organization. I hope that scumbag players for the Stealers forever.
    He might be the worst person in the NFL.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I bet any punishment Harrison gets will be strongly appealed. Since there is no CBA in place right now, there are technically no league rules for him to follow.
    while there is no CBA in place he is still under contract to the Steelers and I'm guessing that they will fine the moron for being a moron with a big mouth..

as for the CBA even the union leaders know and will not contest this as it is way out there and could indeed jeopardize fragile negioations..

I'll bet that DS has privately told Goodell he will not oppose any fines levied by the league.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I was being sarcastic. I mean I know it was hard to catch there with the whole yo ass and crap, but I'll try to use the /sarcasm so you can read it more easily next time.

11. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I was being sarcastic. I mean I know it was hard to catch there with the whole yo ass and crap, but I'll try to use the /sarcasm so you can read it more easily next time.
    Obviously you were being sarcastic. While I did quote you, my comment was a more general comment on the possibility of him being fined.

Yeah, but he should get a discount for calling out the rapist as an overrated fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    James Harrison is a perfect representitive of that shit Organization. I hope that scumbag players for the Stealers forever.
    He might be the worst person in the NFL.
    He's not even the worst person on his own team.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived zbeg For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Hey, I dont care for Harrison much, but I like what he had to say because it made for some funny news during an otherwise boring sports month. I hope he keeps talking. Its entertainment. Besides, calling out the commisioner is something nobody has the audacity to do.
    WTF is up with nobody wanting to repeat the "anti gay slur" he allegedly said?..are we so damn PC that it cant be repeated anywhere? I have yet to read the anti gay slur. So is calling someone a queer or a fag considered anti gay? I thought those people like calling themselves that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Hey, I dont care for Harrison much, but I like what he had to say because it made for some funny news during an otherwise boring sports month. I hope he keeps talking. Its entertainment. Besides, calling out the commisioner is something nobody has the audacity to do.
    WTF is up with nobody wanting to repeat the "anti gay slur" he allegedly said?..are we so damn PC that it cant be repeated anywhere? I have yet to read the anti gay slur. So is calling someone a queer or a fag considered anti gay? I thought those people like calling themselves that.
    It was probably fag, and what's REALLY annoying about the PC crowd is that 99% of the time that word is said people aren't even using it as a slur against gay people. There's a south park episode that describes this phenomenon pretty excellently.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Harrison is just mad because he's being called out now for his dirty play. If he wasn't a Steeler, he'd have been called out on it years ago. Just following in the steps of Mean Joe Greene - play so dirty that the refs are afraid to flag you.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest:1297617
    It was probably fag, and what's REALLY annoying about the PC crowd is that 99% of the time that word is said people aren't even using it as a slur against gay people. There's a south park episode that describes this phenomenon pretty excellently.
    It's the exact same as using the word "******." It was originally a derogatory statement toward a group of people. It's not quite as deep as using "******," but you understand.

20. The Following User High Fived UrbanBounca For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Harrison apologizes for some of magazine remarks

Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison apologized Thursday for using an anti-gay slur to refer to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in an interview with “Men’s Journal,” and says his critical statements about teammates were taken out of context.

“I did make comments about my teammates when I was talking about the emotional Super Bowl loss, but the handful of words that were used and heavily publicized yesterday were pulled out of a long conversation and the context was lost,” Harrison said in his statement. Obviously, I would never say that it was all Ben’s or Rashard’s fault that we lost the Super Bowl. That would be ridiculous. Both Ben and Rashard are great players and great teammates.”
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...rrison-apology

So there you have it ladies & gentlemen. If you’re quoted as making a stupid remark, BLAME THE REPORTER!
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Im sorry but this continued reference to Harrisons "anti-gay slur" without telling us exactly what he said is really annoying. Good grief. The media is so damn politically correct it is disgusting. It will forever remain a secret since Good Forbid we hurt someones feelings by quoting Harrison...

23. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information