Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steelers’ Harrison to magazine: Goodell a ‘devil’

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Ok, so it is in Mens Journal. I guess we will have to go to barnes and Noble and read it there..LOL...I would also like to know what he said about brian cushings steroid use that has cushing so pissed off...I mean, come on, anybody who thinks that steroid and hgh use in the nfl isnt rampant is living in a fantasy world. Most guys know when to stop to avoid detection and it is not hard. With no steroid testing taking place this off season, well...
    Last edited by Dzone; 07-14-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
    It's the exact same as using the word "******." It was originally a derogatory statement toward a group of people. It's not quite as deep as using "******," but you understand.
    Quit being a homo.

3. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    James Harrison is a perfect representitive of that shit Organization. I hope that scumbag players for the Stealers forever.
    He might be the worst person in the NFL.
    dude. . . ray lewis STABBED someone to death, or at the very least covered for his homies who did it. . . hell, perrish cox may have drugged and raped some chick. . . some guy in vegas is in a wheelchair for life after pacman jones' shenanigans. . . jeramy stevens has sexual assault in his past, etc etc. . .

harrison is a big mouth and a questionable hitter. . . not enough to make him the worst dude in the league, even if he did hit his wife. . . not sayin' his an angel, either, but some perspective is definitely required. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Hillis admires Harrison’s truthfulness

Steelers LB James Harrison made few friends when he unleashed on commissioner Roger Goodell, Ben Roethlisberger and Rashard Mendenhall in a recent magazine article. But he has one admirer within his own division — Browns RB Peyton Hillis.
    http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/07/19/hill...-truthfulness/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

^That interview with Hillis was cool. Sad that he is no longer here.His popularity in Colorado would be up there with Tebow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Harrison was saying what so many of his collegues think about Goddell. The hatred for goddell by the players is huge and will be more intense now than before the lockout. Im sure Hillis isnt the only one who is glad Harrison spoke out against Goddell.

He sounds like a not so nice fellow.

Adopted Bronco:

On Xfinity All Access Monday night, Brandon Lloyd was ask about what Harrison said about Goddell. Brandon stated that he did not feel it was right that Goddell represented the owners in the CBA, as, since he is commissioner, he was suppose to represent both the owners and players. If this is true, why then did the players grab Smith to represent them, and why have the players always been represented by someone other than the commissioner when new CBAs have been negotiated - regardless of who the commissioner was?

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Hey Brandon he works for the owners as a manager. He does not work for you. He represents what the owners want.

Here I was thinking this moron had a brain.

Guess he never attended all if those free college classes himself but had a proxy.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Hey Brandon he works for the owners as a manager. He does not work for you. He represents what the owners want.

Here I was thinking this moron had a brain.

Guess he never attended all if those free college classes himself but had a proxy.
    You can hear exactly what Brandon said:

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player..._News/25976383

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information