Thread: So who voted on the NFL Top 100 list?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default So who voted on the NFL Top 100 list?

From Ryan Clark of the Steelers...

People. I do not know 1 player personally that voted on NFL top 100 players! Yes not one! @tpolamalu even asked who voted on it! #sham!

At least Kirk Morrison, Jay Feeley and Kerry Rhodes have also said they don't know anyone who voted.

I found that interesting.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

those steelers -- always wagging their finger at the man.. they need to be careful on this one. my sources say it goes all the way up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Probably the same people who come up with all of the rest of the ranking lists; who seemed to believe that coming with controversial material is better intelligent material. I know that there is a lot of subjectivity to any such list, but the results they come up with are always so ridiculous that that I don't bother watching any of their ranking shows. If they want me to watch these shows they need to focus on coming up with the most plausible list possible; rather than the most controversial.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Ed Mccaffrey

Ray Lewis said he didn't vote on this either but I also heard a few player on Sirius radio talking that they had been flown out there to vote. Apparently it was only a handful that voted. Lewis was angry, said he was going to allegedly kill someone if he didn't get invited next time. Metaphorically speaking of course.
    "The Blues is the Roots; everything else is the fruit."
    Willie Dixon

6. The Following User High Fived threefolddead For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information