Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resistance 2

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Default Resistance 2

I'm buying this game tonight... The first one "Resistance: Fall of Man" was awesome and I played the shit out of it until I discovered COD4. I wish they would have staggered these games so that COD5 and Resistance 2 didn't come out a week apart... I could have used resistance months ago. I'm afraid that it'll probably go on the shelf once I get the new COD next week, but I figure it's at least worth checking out.

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

"Friend request for Jphil pending"

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    "Friend request for Jphil pending"
    My bad dude... I always forget about my inbox and then check it and there are like 3 months worth of messages and friend requests in there...

I'll accept it tonight if I remember. Are you getting Resistance?

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

I got this on its way courtesy of GameFly. Can't wait. This game is going to be epic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm buying this game tonight... The first one "Resistance: Fall of Man" was awesome and I played the shit out of it until I discovered COD4. I wish they would have staggered these games so that COD5 and Resistance 2 didn't come out a week apart... I could have used resistance months ago. I'm afraid that it'll probably go on the shelf once I get the new COD next week, but I figure it's at least worth checking out.
    Buff, quit playing video games and go out and find a piece of ass.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    Buff, quit playing video games and go out and find a piece of ass.
    Do you ever think about Buff's musk?
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    Do you ever think about Buff's musk?
    Oh, all the time. Especially from Friday 5pm to Monday 8am when he is trying to finish Tomb Raider 47 and his boxers smell like a microwaved skunk.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    Oh, all the time. Especially from Friday 5pm to Monday 8am when he is trying to finish Tomb Raider 47 and his boxers smell like a microwaved skunk.
    Right on. 3 day Playstation beard, smelling like a 4 day dead squirrel, empty pizza boxes.

That's hot.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    Right on. 3 day Playstation beard, smelling like a 4 day dead squirrel, empty pizza boxes.

That's hot.
    Piss as thick as honey because drinking water only delays Laura conquering the castle and finding the secret bullwhip.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    I got this on its way courtesy of GameFly. Can't wait. This game is going to be epic.

So finally you gave into Sony and said **** Xbox? Good. Whats your gamer handle?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Can't we all play video games til our moms tell us its bed time, without being called out as non vagina getting breast feeders?

17. The Following User High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    So finally you gave into Sony and said **** Xbox? Good. Whats your gamer handle?
    LOL I was waiting for you to call me out on that. I've had it for about a year now and haven't hooked it up online. I guess I should get around to doing that.

Anyone play Resistance2 yet?

19. The Following User High Fived Scarface For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    LOL I was waiting for you to call me out on that. I've had it for about a year now and haven't hooked it up online. I guess I should get around to doing that.

Anyone play Resistance2 yet?
    I'm just glad you got the real deal...Let me know when you're up and running online..

I was busy the last few days, and couldn't get around to buying Fallout3, Motorstorm2, and RFOM2 yet...but im on it Saturday morning..Since no Football on Sunday either, I'm gonna be waist deep into RFOM2 and Motorstorm all day. Hit me up fellas, if you want to get beat, or join forces.

21. The Following User High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

So far so good on the game. I was playing co-op online with my friend. You can have up to 8 player playing co-op so that's pretty cool. You have to be a soldier, medic or special-ops dude, and each one has different tasks they specialize in. Being a soldier's cool because you get a forcefield/sheild deal. Special Ops is cool because you've got all the ammo. I haven't been a medic yet.

I think COD may have spoiled me a bit on 1st person shooting games-- I can't imagine a game being better than COD4. I played GTA4 for like a week before putting it back on the shelf and playing COD again... I'm already predicting the same thing with this game, chances are it's going on the shelf next week when I get COD5.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

The game is too dark for me...Hard to see anything...Even with the flashlight. I just got done killing the Goliath in the first level, so I hope other levels are better lit.

Haven't done the online co-op...Buff, you have to accept my friend request so we can kill some ******* aliens trying to infect shit.

I also bought Motorstorm2 last week and have been playing that online. It's a blast. The realism in that game is amazing...The levels are big and challenging so its not repetitive, like most racing games. I freakin love it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information