Thread: Faith Hill to do Sunday Night theme song!

Calibroncogrl47 Guest

Default Faith Hill to do Sunday Night theme song!

Faith Hill will sing the opening theme to NBC's "Sunday Night Football" this season, the network announced Wednesday.

The country star will perform "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night" before each game. The song, which pop singer Pink sang last season, is set to the tune of Joan Jett's '80s hit, "I Hate Myself for Loving You."

"I'm honored to have been asked," Hill told The Associated Press in a phone interview from her home near Nashville. "I truly am a football fan. Particularly, men find it hard to believe that women can be big fans of football, but I love it. I loved it in junior high and high school, but being married to a man who schedules his life around football games, it makes it a lot easier."

Hill, of course, is married to fellow country star Tim McGraw. A couple of years ago, McGraw sang the music to his "I Like It, I Love It" with the lyrics rewritten to go with the halftime highlight reel on "Monday Night Football."

I guess that is cool... I like her.. I just think they should have picked someone else to do it

WHO?? ......................kidding.

This is good news.

I don't know if it made any difference, but I wrote a letter to NBC last season after Pink was quoted about being interested in group sex with she and her husband participating.

I'm happy to see Pink is gone.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I could care less really who sings it.

Faith does have an amazing voice and is a good woman to represent the Sunday Night program.

I think they should have gotten Hannah Montana. That way I wouldn't have to fight the remote away from my daughters when the game starts...

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Mmmmm........Faith Hill.....

good choice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I wish they would have no singers and go to a classical soundtrack!

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Faith Hill has a great voice so I think it will be fine, yet I will have to see the first SNF game so I can give a fair judgement.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information