Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Marshall, what a loser.

Default Brandon Marshall, what a loser.

So how do all of you here enjoy watching your receiver bitch and whine while throwing his teammates under the bus, or better still, telling cornerbacks how to play?!?

Quite a role model. A true personality bust if ever there was one. Reading about his childish me-first rant was almost as good as Cutler proclaiming himself better than Elway.

Don't get me wrong, we have problems in SD, like when a DC gets fired and all of our players man up and claim responsibility for their own poor play that contributed to the firing. Er, oh wait, that's accountablity, heart, AND character. Somethng foreign to the Donks.

Oh, and here, let me save some trouble for all the unoriginal mongoloids that will surely jump in with the following lame response as if it really matters:

"Championships, something foreign to the Chargers". Sure, just as foreign as they are to any one in a Donk uni as well kids.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

The only people claiming responsibility these days are Al Qaeda and The Taliban. Welcome to the NFL, home of the finger pointing whiner.

4. The Following 6 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    So how do all of you here enjoy watching your receiver bitch and whine while throwing his teammates under the bus, or better still, telling cornerbacks how to play?!?

Quite a role model. A true personality bust if ever there was one. Reading about his childish me-first rant was almost as good as Cutler proclaiming himself better than Elway.

Don't get me wrong, we have problems in SD, like when a DC gets fired and all of our players man up and claim responsibility for their own poor play that contributed to the firing. Er, oh wait, that's accountablity, heart, AND character. Somethng foreign to the Donks.

Oh, and here, let me save some trouble for all the unoriginal mongoloids that will surely jump in with the following lame response as if it really matters:

"Championships, something foreign to the Chargers". Sure, just as foreign as they are to any one in a Donk uni as well kids.
    Cutler never said he was better than Elway.

Marshall is a primadonna and I don't think anyone will deny that, but talent wise, he is exponentially better than any WR the Chargers can throw on the field.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

6. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Fat old guy trying to score with hot chicks at the bar, what a loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

he's better than Javon Walker FTW

he's just livin up to being "Baby T.O."
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

If Cutler quit throwing the ball to opposing defenses, maybe Marshall would get the ball more. Just a thought.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Wow, troll city USA.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

13. The Following 18 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

15. The Following 5 Users High Fived LRtagger For This Post:

And you'd still give anything to have that kind of talent at the WR position.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Fat old guy trying to score with hot chicks at the bar, what a loser.
    Nobody's fat here lil fellah, but hey all are welcome on our bandwagon. Stop by and grab a beer from my pal in the hat. . .

Grab yourself one of these,

and move out of your parents' basement.

And yeah, this thread was a bit trollish but it's a bye week and I'm bored. GEM, I'd take either of our receivers over BM, epsecially if he brought that attitude. Be real please.

Nobody's fat here lil fellah, but hey all are welcome on our bandwagon. Stop by and grab a beer from my pal in the hat. . .

Grab yourself one of these,

and move out of your parents' basement.

And yeah, this thread was a bit trollish but it's a bye week and I'm bored. GEM, I'd take either of our receivers over BM, epsecially if he brought that attitude. Be real please.
    Uhhh huh. Chambers or Vincent Jackson. Sure ya would.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Uhhh huh. Chambers or Vincent Jackson. Sure ya would.
    Let's see:

TD's/ypc avg/%receptions for 1st down/rec 20+ yds/rec 40+yds

VJ: 4/17.9/90%/8/4 also, 30 receptions for 538 yds
    CC: 5/17.1/68.8/2/0 also 16 receptions for 273 yds
    BM: 3/12.3/62.7/0/0 51 receptions for 625 yds

So your boy, with almost double VJ's catches gets under 100 more yards, no big play ability, fewer touchdowns, oh yeah, and he's a head case.

Yeah, I'll take a pass. SO would anyone with half a mind that wasn't a Donk homer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    You realize that's photoshopped right? The top photo is Jamal Williams our NT with the head ps'ed onto it.

Note the lack of tattoo on the neck for starters but this was debunked aaages ago.

Last time I checked, BMarsh was better than any wide receiver you have.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information