Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Upgrading bigscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Yes. They added yellow to the standard red, blue, green.
    So his many components you have to have in front of that extra input have them.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    So his many components you have to have in front of that extra input have them.
    I'm not quite sure I understand the question, but if you're asking if you need special equipment, such as a blue ray player that supports the extra color, the answer is no. The quad pixel screen works with anything as it is the tv that processes the video signal. Supposedly having that 4th color makes a more accurate representation of real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Put the vizio model number into google and look at next tag.

By ordering online I save nit only money but sales tax about $140 on a 1400 machine and shipping is free

The 47 inch vizio 3d 480hz is like 998 at amazon.

Most tvs are 120 hz this one is 4 times faster in the refresh rate.
    dont believe that... a few companies like to do their own "speed testing" and use a number that works only in 1 certain test. LG is famous for this.
    If you really want to find out everything you want to know about any particular TV, stereo or speakers... go to www.avsforum.com You will be amazed at what you find out about electronics on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm not quite sure I understand the question, but if you're asking if you need special equipment, such as a blue ray player that supports the extra color, the answer is no. The quad pixel screen works with anything as it is the tv that processes the video signal. Supposedly having that 4th color makes a more accurate representation of real life.
    correct, you dont need special devices. The TV does the conversion and adding yellow does not do that much considering how our eyes work. If they wanted to do something extraordinary they should have changed the green to more of a turquoise... it would have opened up way more "colors" to our eyes.

Instead of wasting their time on a gimmick like adding yellow, they should have been spending more time on the OLED technology to get blacker blacks and whiter whites... then they could brag about a better LED

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Samsung rules.

That is all.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived DallasChief For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

DC makes a lot of sense here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    DC makes a lot of sense here.
    DC's jumping on my bandwagon, AGAIN. I've been pimping for Samsung in this thread and others.

Hook your ass up to the Dent train, like DC.... All Aboard....

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Samsung rules.

That is all.
    I agree.... but you have to be aware of what actual panel you are receiving on the Samsung you purchase. Samsung has their own, but also use panels from other companies like Sony, Sharp and another Mexican company that I forget the name of right now. In the model I purchased, the Mexican panel was pathetic and the Samsung panel was almost as bad... the best panel to get in that model was in fact the Sharp.

It doesnt matter what you purchase, you should always do some research into something you are spending a couple thousand dollars on. And NEVER, EVER listen to the schmuck at the electronics store.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    DC's jumping on my bandwagon, AGAIN. I've been pimping for Samsung in this thread and others.

I like my Samsung a lot.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post

My Samsung is only 58". I'm not trying to over compensate for anything though.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Your Samsung is large like my fat belly.

My Samsung is 50", my Panny is 42". My Carada is 118". I have to compensate a bit.

15. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information