Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rest In Peace Ryan Dunn (Jackass star)

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Default Rest In Peace Ryan Dunn (Jackass star)

The Jackass star, and Bam Margera's best friend has died in a "fiery" car accident. His twitter account indicates he was drinking at a bar with his friend Zac Hartwell, before they got behind the wheel of his Porsche GT3 and fatally crashed in a wooded area of PA.

Unfortunately, his passenger also died in the wreck.

RIP Ryan and Zac, thanks for all the laughs Ryan.

Edit:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_16...-10391698.html

A toxicology report shows that "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn had a blood-alcohol content that was more than twice the legal limit for drivers in Pennsylvania when he and a passenger died in a fiery one-car crash this week.
    Pictures: Ryan Dunn of "Jackass," 1977-2011
    The report says Dunn's blood-alcohol level was 0.196 at the time of the crash early Monday morning. The report was released Wednesday by West Goshen Township Police.
    The legal limit for drivers in the state is .08.
    Police say Dunn may have been going as fast as 140 mph when his Porsche veered off the roadway, went airborne and crashed into the woods in a Philadelphia suburb.

Sorry for the passenger but the world is probably a better place without this jackass.

The only thing that was better is the moron did not take out a school bus when he crashed.

Wow. I wouldn't say the world is a better place because a guy who isn't a child molester, rapist or something similar died.

Stupid move yea, but I wouldn't say the world is a better place because he's dead.

Hate to see your bubble burst if someone close to you were to die the same way.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Sorry for the passenger but the world is probably a better place without this jackass.

The only thing that was better is the moron did not take out a school bus when he crashed.
    Drunk driving is stupid, I feel for the guys' families, but to say the world is a better place without him is absurdly judgemental. I assume you've never made a bad decision in your life?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Dunn made a terrible decision, and killed a friend, and himself. I am glad more people weren't involved.

That being said, he always came off as a kind-hearted and fun loving guy, and his friends say much the same.

I doubt that the world is a better place.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Sad news, bad decision, two lifes lost, countless others changed forever.
    Please don't let your friends drive drunk. Take their keys and call them a cab. They may be mad at you, but at least they are still around to be mad.
    RIP Ryan and Zac...
    "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free"
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncogirl7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

tragic......and i feel for the families and friends.
    but way stupid to get hammered and see what the old porche can do.
    i scraped and towed a mazda rx7 off a mountain up near nederland back in the 80's with a similar situation....horrible
    and the colo hwy patrol asked us to leave the vehicle (what was left of it) "on display" for a few weeks on hwy 119 blackhawk out front of our wrecking yard....to show people what actually happens when they drink & drive.....fast
    Last edited by T.K.O.; 06-22-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

That's a damn foolish thing to write. One of my brothers best friends, and a person who was like a brother to me, died while drinking and driving and I can unequivocally tell you that the world is not a better place without him. Just like the world is not a better place without Ryan Dunn

Do you ever speed? Sure you may not speed to that excess or speed while drunk but nevertheless, I bet you have, at least once in your life, done something reckless that, had it gone wrong, could have injured or killed others. Would the world be a better place without you?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Wow. I wouldn't say the world is a better place because a guy who isn't a child molester, rapist or something similar died.

Stupid move yea, but I wouldn't say the world is a better place because he's dead.

Hate to see your bubble burst if someone close to you were to die the same way.
    Anyone that is a jackass. and in this case it was trebled by driving severly drunk with passengers IMHO deserves no sympathy from me.

Only contempt sorry but I have had close friends die in a drunk wreck. 7 of them as a matter of factand the only reason my brother was not on the car was he over slept.

So can your commentary please till you have walked a mile in my moccasins.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Sad. A foolish decision on Ryan's part to drive drunk, and a foolish decision by his friend to not only allow it, but to ride along. Drunk driving is stupid, but he deserved the legal ramifications, not to die.

Glad nobody else was caught up in it. Hopefully someone learns from his mistakes and plans the DD before judgement is impaired.

RIP

Anyone that is a jackass. and in this case it was trebled by driving severly drunk with passengers IMHO deserves no sympathy from me.

Only contempt sorry but I have had close friends die in a drunk wreck. 7 of them as a matter of factand the only reason my brother was not on the car was he over slept.

I wasn't aware that you were perfect. I'll try to keep that in mind when posting with you. Aye aye captain stooobey.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The passenger was there voluntarily and I assume he knew Ryan was drunk.

Glad to know we are in the company of such a perfect person who has never done wrong and can judge others so harshly.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post

Do you ever speed? Sure you may not speed to that excess or speed while drunk but nevertheless, I bet you have, at least once in your life, done something reckless that, had it gone wrong, could have injured or killed others.

BTW, this sentence that I mangled horrifically, would probably make most English teachers drink and drive. Just wanted to he the first to point out the awful manner in which I just butchered the English language.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

That's a damn foolish thing to write. One of my brothers best friends, and a person who was like a brother to me, died while drinking and driving and I can unequivocally tell you that the world is not a better place without him. Just like the world is not a better place without Ryan Dunn

Do you ever speed? Sure you may not speed to that excess or speed while drunk but nevertheless, I bet you have, at least once in your life, done something reckless that, had it gone wrong, could have injured or killed others. Would the world be a better place without you?
    If i made a habit of doing stupid things. Yes I believe that it would be a better place.

That said I have driven over the speed limit countless times but never in a reckless manner.

I have never driven while drunk mainly from the fact since I was 30 or so, i figured out that I did not have to drink to get my courage up nor be a different person. I do not enjoy the taste of booze excepting an occasional glass of wine, hot sake or margaritas and the margaritas I do not need the booze to enjoy.

Beer gives me a headache, so I'm left with soft drinks to quench my thirst

I have zero problems with some one drinking in moderation but DUI. Zero empathy.

Just how I am.

BTW, this sentence that I mangled horrifically, would probably make most English teachers drink and drive. Just wanted to he the first to point out the awful manner in which I just butchered the English language.
    Watch out for Top he is an ex teacher.

But me I could care less.

22. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information