Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Frey's Sig thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Frey's Sig thread

I've got a thread like this on the official forums and I figured I'd start something here offering my assistance to any who want/need it.

My only request is that if I make you a sig please don't link directly to the image instead upload it to an imaging hosting account of your own so it doesn't eat away bandwidth

Some examples of my previous works.

I also do avatars and wallpapers as well.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 06-20-2011 at 05:46 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

The majority of my wallpapers can be found on my DA page http://freyaka.deviantart.com/

Here's a couple examples of my work on those as well.

4. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

thats some pretty sick stuff you got there.

When you get around to it I would love a Sick ass Knowshon sig, or avi or whatever.

*warning- you might have to provide me instructions on how to use it- or you can take up a seat in the theater with popcorn and watch me make a fool of myself trying to get it in there. It seems to be a favorite past time of many around these parts.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

When you get around to it I would love a Sick ass Knowshon sig, or avi or whatever.

*warning- you might have to provide me instructions on how to use it- or you can take up a seat in the theater with popcorn and watch me make a fool of myself trying to get it in there. It seems to be a favorite past time of many around these parts.
    I will for sure see what I can do for you.

Just a word of warning to you or anyone else who ends up making a request. I normally finish a sig within a day or two however my family is in the process of moving so for the next month or so I'll be working in my spare time and my time will be more limited than normal but I'll for sure get something going and maybe post a visual screenshot tutorial on how to upload the sig to another image provider (I use photobucket for mine) and how to from there get it into your sig.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

For FanInAZ (also PM'd to you as well)

10. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    For FanInAZ (also PM'd to you as well)

Looks great. I PM'd you back about so small adjustments.

PS: Thanks for getting to my request so quickly. When you told me that you were still in the process of moving, I wasn't really expecting anything back from you for at least a few days. You did this over night!
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Your next up, if I get some free time before bed I'll get you a sig/avy if not I'll get to it asap.

There no rush. I've fine like four years without one. I think a little longer is not going to change things...whenever you got time is when you should do it. Not before tben
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

There no rush. I've fine like four years without one. I think a little longer is not going to change things...whenever you got time is when you should do it. Not before tben
    Trust me having people wait 2-3 days isn't rushing for me I normally have them done in under 24 hours I just haven't had the time I normally have.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

My son loves the Mario games, and in particular the Yoshi character. He's got a pretty cool wallpaper right now on his computer, but if/when you have time to come up with a Yoshi wallpaper, I'd love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    My son loves the Mario games, and in particular the Yoshi character. He's got a pretty cool wallpaper right now on his computer, but if/when you have time to come up with a Yoshi wallpaper, I'd love to see it.
    I'll see what I can do if I get some time this weekend (I love mario games as well so maybe if it's good enough I'll be doing us both a favor)

Do you have a preference as far as the resolution size?

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That's really cool dude! My son loves it! His resolution is 800x600 - he uses a laptop hand-me-down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

I have a request Frey..Whenever you have the time, my daughter would love to have a Disney themed wallpaper with her fave princesses included. If you can make it around 1200x1600 that would be great.

If you can include her name, Marissa...With Princesses Belle, Jasmine, Rupunzel, Mulan and somewhere in there Flynn Rider with Maximus (tangled characters)..It would be much appreciated! Thanks buddy! BTW, I hope your living situation is has been resolved...I know where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    I have a request Frey..Whenever you have the time, my daughter would love to have a Disney themed wallpaper with her fave princesses included. If you can make it around 1200x1600 that would be great.

If you can include her name, Marissa...With Princesses Belle, Jasmine, Rupunzel, Mulan and somewhere in there Flynn Rider with Maximus (tangled characters)..It would be much appreciated! Thanks buddy! BTW, I hope your living situation is has been resolved...I know where you're coming from.
    Sorry for taking so long I actually just haven't logged in for awhile.
    Hows this?

22. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information