Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: Frey's Sig thread

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Frey, is the shop still open?
    For a little while yea, I start school again next week full time (work/parent/school full time always kicks the crap out of me) I normally just stick to wallpapers these days because sigs are a pain But I'll make an exception for Dave and you if you are wanting one. I just made a Jaguars one for my brother, I want to make a Broncos one just like it with DT instead.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 06-04-2017 at 03:48 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  3. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dave.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	10576

    I didn't know if you wanted text or anything. I've got all of it saved in layered format so I can rearrange any part of it or make any changes you'd like.

    I kinda took the basic premise you gave me and ran with it, but I can make any changes you want.

    Also, it's the same size as my sig (the boards just downsized it because I uploaded it as an attachment. If I upload it like I did mine (and I will when we're finished) it'll be the same size as mine.

    I know you said subtle on the flags, but when you are working with the small size of a sig file, subtle isn't always possible so I went with blended.

  4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  5. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

  6. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default



    Made this one for a co-worker. With that I'm off duty for the night

  7. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dave.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	10576

    I didn't know if you wanted text or anything. I've got all of it saved in layered format so I can rearrange any part of it or make any changes you'd like.

    I kinda took the basic premise you gave me and ran with it, but I can make any changes you want.

    Also, it's the same size as my sig (the boards just downsized it because I uploaded it as an attachment. If I upload it like I did mine (and I will when we're finished) it'll be the same size as mine.

    I know you said subtle on the flags, but when you are working with the small size of a sig file, subtle isn't always possible so I went with blended.
    Mate - that is ******* awesome, i love it, any chance you could add in the current logo? either on a helmet either side of the superbowls - or a bigger one in the centre next to the old one???

    Thanks man - i appreciate it!

  8. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Mate - that is ******* awesome, i love it, any chance you could add in the current logo? either on a helmet either side of the superbowls - or a bigger one in the centre next to the old one???

    Thanks man - i appreciate it!
    It'll have to be when I get home from work, but yes I can do that.

  9. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  10. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    You're wasting nobody's time these days!

  11. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You're wasting nobody's time these days!
    I'm still waiting for DT88 to tell me I'm wasting his time so I can have two quotes from him in my sig.

  12. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  13. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I got a request if you are still making them..........

    Something like what you have above - with a rockie mountain dramatic skyline, an orange sky, the colorado flag and the scottish flag (both subdued and subtle but on there somewhere)

    the three superbowls referenced along the bottom somehow but in the middle with an old school logo either side of the three

    not sure if thats doable - but that would be my rough idea
    you needy *******


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.

  14. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:


  15. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    you needy *******
    I am whatever I need to be to be what I want!

  16. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  17. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,884

    Default

    This one is cool. I see your work in the Reddit forums too. I appreciate when people use textures like that in Photoshop, I am always taking pictures of textures to use in my wallpapers and sigs. The clean look will come and go I like when things look a little worn.

  18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


  19. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    This one is cool. I see your work in the Reddit forums too. I appreciate when people use textures like that in Photoshop, I am always taking pictures of textures to use in my wallpapers and sigs. The clean look will come and go I like when things look a little worn.
    Ever since I figured out how to layer and blend I've basically been doing that ever since. There are probably 20 different layers and textures blended together to achieve that look. I kind of overuse it sometimes, but it's for sure my established style

    What I find really cool about it all is the Broncos, Jaguars and Buccs images share a lot of the same textures used in different order. Order and blend method use can take the same textures and create a completely unique image.

  20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  21. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It'll have to be when I get home from work, but yes I can do that.
    So basically...Got home from work yesterday, plopped down and watched the Hateful 8, several episodes of scrubs and went to bed. Not a productive night. I haven't forgotten about it though.

  22. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  23. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So basically...Got home from work yesterday, plopped down and watched the Hateful 8, several episodes of scrubs and went to bed. Not a productive night. I haven't forgotten about it though.
    You're wasting my time

  24. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  25. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You're wasting my time
    I am... It's true

  26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL MELTDOWN THREAD.. and JR watch thread..
    By underrated29 in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Let's make this thread the most high fived thread in BroncosForums history
    By RiversSucks in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group