Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65

Thread: Frey's Sig thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    That may be illegal. Anyways I would like to know if you could make a signature for me. I made a thread but no one responded. Take your time as I'm in no rush.
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=302780
    Never saw that thread. If Frey doesn't mind, I'll make you that sig. Love that show!

  2. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


  3. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,760

    Default

    Heres the Tim and Eric sig if you want it. Feel free to make one too, Frey, I just had some free time at work for a bit:


  4. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


  5. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe
    Posts
    6,359

    Default

    That looks awesome. Thanks a bunch shake!
    In Elway We Trust

  6. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tim Tebow
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Not sure if this is the right place to make a sig request, but I like your guys' board. You guys don't seem like a-holes, haha. I'm a Falcons fan, die-hard since 2003. I've come to love Tebow as a player and as a person off the field as well. If someone could make me a sig with Tebow and Matt Ryan on it, that would be awesome. It just needs to be simple, nothing intricate.

    Thanks a lot!

  7. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GridironFalcon View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to make a sig request, but I like your guys' board. You guys don't seem like a-holes, haha. I'm a Falcons fan, die-hard since 2003. I've come to love Tebow as a player and as a person off the field as well. If someone could make me a sig with Tebow and Matt Ryan on it, that would be awesome. It just needs to be simple, nothing intricate.

    Thanks a lot!
    If I get some time, I'll try and make one for you.

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tim Tebow
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    If I get some time, I'll try and make one for you.
    Okay cool! Thanks.

  9. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mint Hill NC
    Adopted Bronco:
    Manning
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Could you please make me a sig with tim and elway and some kind of saying like old skool trains new skool or something like that.

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    Lol shake thanks for picking up my slack...I stopped posting here and went back to the official BCMB for awhile and hadn't been following this thread for awhile.

  11. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    Finally back with some new artwork (been AGES since I've done anything)


    http://freyaka.deviantart.com/art/De...0%3A1496558389

  12. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  13. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    http://freyaka.deviantart.com/art/De...0%3A1496560058


    There's a more muted version of it.

  14. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,424

    Default

    I got a request if you are still making them..........

    Something like what you have above - with a rockie mountain dramatic skyline, an orange sky, the colorado flag and the scottish flag (both subdued and subtle but on there somewhere)

    the three superbowls referenced along the bottom somehow but in the middle with an old school logo either side of the three

    not sure if thats doable - but that would be my rough idea

  15. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I got a request if you are still making them..........

    Something like what you have above - with a rockie mountain dramatic skyline, an orange sky, the colorado flag and the scottish flag (both subdued and subtle but on there somewhere)

    the three superbowls referenced along the bottom somehow but in the middle with an old school logo either side of the three

    not sure if thats doable - but that would be my rough idea
    I might give it a go tomorrow and see what happens.

  16. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  17. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    I guess I should clarify though, are you wanting a wallpaper image or a sig?

  18. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I guess I should clarify though, are you wanting a wallpaper image or a sig?
    a sig please

  19. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  20. #45

    Default

    Frey, is the shop still open?
    Crazy how he had a good heart; but those bad, bad hands...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL MELTDOWN THREAD.. and JR watch thread..
    By underrated29 in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Let's make this thread the most high fived thread in BroncosForums history
    By RiversSucks in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group