Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron, Wade feign illness before game

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default LeBron, Wade feign illness before game

What a couple of JERKS

DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki's sinus infection and the ensuing storyline apparently was a source of amusement for Miami Heat superstars Dwyane Wade and LeBron James before Game 5.

As they walked out of American Airlines Center after Thursday morning's shootaround, Wade and James pretended to cough and wheeze, smirking as they repeatedly covered their mouths with their shirts while being filmed by Miami CBS affiliate WFOR.

"Whoa, did y'all hear me cough? I think I'm sick," Wade said before turning toward James and chuckling.

This came two days after Nowitzki scored 21 points, including a critical driving layup in the last minute, while playing with a 101-degree fever during the Dallas Mavericks' NBA Finals-tying Game 4 win.
    link shows both of them apparently mocking Dirk
    http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6648286

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Guys making fun of other guys? Oh the humanity!

This makes them no different than any guy on the face of the planet.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Guys making fun of other guys? Oh the humanity!

This makes them no different than any guy on the face of the planet.
    I don't know about you, but I have never made fun of someone when they were sick

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Those two fools don't deserve a ring. Wade's ring from 06(?) is tainted anyway IMO. The officiating in that series was the biggest crock of shot I have ever seen and the main reason I don't watchthe NBA anymore. I catch the occasional Nuggets game and I root for them but with the way the NBA is rigged they don't have much chance of winning it all.

I fully expect game 6 to be taken over by Stern's minions with whistles so as to guarantee a game 7. Bank on it.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I don't know about you, but I have never made fun of someone when they were sick
    I see guys make fun of other guys for worse literally every single day. This is absolutely not news to me. If these were any players other than LeBron/Wade literally not a single person would care. But since LeBron is involved the media has to make a story out of it and his haters will eat it right up. This could not be less of a big deal.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Come on Chaz.. blaming the officiating is the lowest of the low when it comes to complaints. Thats the worst in the sour-grapes
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Come on Chaz.. blaming the officiating is the lowest of the low when it comes to complaints. Thats the worst in the sour-grapes
    I dunno, as an impartial observer of that series, it was pretty bad. Wade shattered the record for most FT attempts in an NBA finals. I think he shot something like 96 FTs in that series, which is pretty absurd. They were literally letting Wade do whatever he wanted.

DIdn't watch it, but I don't think it matters to my point of view. Everyone wants to complain about the officiating. THats just what people do. I just think its the lamest excuse in the book, and never blame the refs (except on that Punt return by the runt for the Chiefs a few years back)

It may have been bad.. maybe not...but thats never the reason one team won the entire game..especially a series.

But when the series goes to 7, its NOT going to be because the refs "Gave" the Heat the win just so it goes to 7. I'm betting the Mavs never shoot like that again in their lives.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    In most sports I agree with you wholeheartedly, but the officiating in the NBA is a flat our travesty. I have heard NBA officials admit they will call fouls if a shot looks funny coming out of the hands of a player like Kobe because they know he's betterthan that so it must be a foul. I heard an NBA ref say that exact thing on Mike and Mike years ago.

I rarely complain about the officiating in the two sports I still pay attention to, baseball and football. Now, I won't lie, in the heat of the moment I will cuss the zebras but at the end of the game I realize that the vast majority of the time games are won and lost by the players, but the NBA is just so bad that it is a different story.

I can't even watch it anymore.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Yeah. I don't watch the NBA. Its weird. Its the only professional sport that the actual "game" is worse than the amateurs. The pros walk like crazy, double dribble, carry, and actually get MORE fouls than the lower levels. Not to mention, as you've said, the officiating is just awful for professional game.

I never watch the NBA. Don't like it at all. But all the hype and HATE for the Heat have made me watch this one. I don't really care who wins, but would love the Heat to take it.

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

who are these guys and what exactly is a Miami heat? are these guys on a bowling team or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

This is why the majority of people cant stand the Miami Heat. They suck a$$ and are total jerks. I will be watching the game and hoping the referees dont ***K it up again for the mavs

18. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    You didn't watch the video. Now I know that I want the Heat to lost this game.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

If you watch the video, it proves LeBron is nothing but a weak willed follower.

21. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

How is this a news story? Oh the lameness.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information