Thread: 2011 MLB Draft Thread

Default 2011 MLB Draft Thread

Not sure how many here care about the MLB draft on Monday. And since its only 2 days away, this thread might not go anywhere. Anyway, this is supposed to be one of the deeper drafts. There are a lot of pitchers that will be going in the top 10. Lindor is a SS that is compared to Omar Vizquel defensively might be going high due to the fact that is supposed to be thin on middle infielders.

Adopted Bronco:

Lindor will be a top 10 pick. Im hoping for Bundy, Bauer or Syarling for the O's. I doubt Cole or Rendon will be available at #4

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bubba Starling. I can live with that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I got to watch a couple of the first rounders play in person this year, CJ Cron and Mikey Mathook. They are both mashers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shaun Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I got to watch a couple of the first rounders play in person this year, CJ Cron and Mikey Mathook. They are both mashers.
    A friend of mine was selected Joe Ross out of Oakland,CA.He was selected with the 26th pick of the 1st round right out of high school (Bishop O'Dowd) Oakland,CA.He can flat out pitch,a lot of filthy circle changeups and a mid 90 fastball.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information