Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default NBA Finals

I've decided to take my rooting interests to....

The Big D.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Gawd Heat fans suck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Gawd Heat fans suck.
    Yeah, they are pretty much annoying as all hell.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

We're screwed. Too old to run with the Yankees...i mean the Heat for a long series and the NBA will make a fortune on LJ jersey sales if he gets a championship.

But I'll still be hoping the Mavs have a little magic left

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

My rooting interests lie in south beach. I'm not one to jump on the ESPN bandwagon of hating Miami because of LeBron's decision. I like sports because of what players do on the field/court and I love watching LeBron play. I could give less than a crap what he does off it. I do enjoy Dirk too though, so I won't be too mad either way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    We're screwed. Too old to run with the Yankees...i mean the Heat for a long series and the NBA will make a fortune on LJ jersey sales if he gets a championship.

But I'll still be hoping the Mavs have a little magic left
    Please, give me a break. Cuban was wooing LeBron just as hard as anyone was this offseason. You would have been all for it had Dallas gotten him. Your post reeks of sour grapes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    My rooting interests lie in south beach. I'm not one to jump on the ESPN bandwagon of hating Miami because of LeBron's decision. I like sports because of what players do on the field/court and I love watching LeBron play. I could give less than a crap what he does off it. I do enjoy Dirk too though, so I won't be too mad either way.
    ESPN loves his decision and loved the program and loved the Heat all year, so I never have figured out where that came from...

I've never .. ever... watched an NBA championship. I hate the NBA, but I've actually tuned into these playoffs purely because of the Heat and the 'hate' they received. Gotta say, I'm rootin' for the Heat
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

9. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    ESPN loves his decision and loved the program and loved the Heat all year, so I never have figured out where that came from...
    Many of the talking heads on espn have been hating on LeBron all year though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Please, give me a break. Cuban was wooing LeBron just as hard as anyone was this offseason. You would have been all for it had Dallas gotten him. Your post reeks of sour grapes.
    Um...no he didn't.

The teams who visited Cleveland were: Miami, Chicago, New York and the Clippers.

No Dallas.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Many of the talking heads on espn have been hating on LeBron all year though.
    No. They haven't.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Um...no he didn't.

The teams who visited Cleveland were: Miami, Chicago, New York and the Clippers.

No Dallas.
    You must have missed where Cuban said he wanted LeBron then. Just because he didn't choose to visit Dallas doesn't mean that Cuban did make an effort for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

No. They haven't.
    Skip Bayless for one. And while it has worn off a bunch, in the weeks after the decision the talking heads couldn't bash him enough. You have a very selective memory Mo.

Adopted Bronco:

Youve lost your mind. Signing a FA is one thing. Conglomerating t buy a title is another. James, Wade and Bosh do not care what name is on the front of the jersey

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You must have missed where Cuban said he wanted LeBron then. Just because he didn't choose to visit Dallas doesn't mean that Cuban did make an effort for him.
    So Cuban wanted LeBron. Everyone wanted the best player in the league and Cuban is the exact owner who would state such a thing.

Dallas was never a major player. Ever. No Dallas fan is worried about LeBron not picking Dallas because Dallas wasn't realistically an option.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information