Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SLICK- the sexy man of mans

Fresh or salt water doesn't make a difference.

Nice.

I get off work in 25 min. We shall know in about 4 hours. I plan to get a new phone, go home eat, then swim and try the equalization process.

Cross your fingers.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i just hope you're not eating any dirty chorizo. . .

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i just hope you're not eating any dirty chorizo. . .

Honestly, I only use that stuff for breakfast or queso like shake does. I am not a huge sausage fan......
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

I am disappointed with this thread...I expected to see pictures of Slick banging it out with models....all I get is some nonsense about equalizing or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

ok slick. I tried it out in my pool. I think I did it but I am not sure.

I went to about 4 ft head up feet down and tried to clear then down to 8 and finally the bottom....I was not sure I did it or not, so after a few tries I just went strait down to the bottom and I could feel it more intensly there. So I must have been doing something right.

Even when clearing at 4, 6, 8, 10- I could still feel pressure is that normal?

So I thought maybe I am not doing it correctly and did it at 6 and then again at the bottom but this time I swallowed instead of blew-(FU guys!) and I heard a squeek in my left ear. I am thinking I might have cleared that ear..

What do you think? With a little practice I should be able to clear properly?
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

So I thought maybe I am not doing it correctly and did it at 6 and then again at the bottom but this time I swallowed instead of blew-(FU guys!) and I heard a squeek in my left ear.
    some days, the jokes just write themselves. . . .

beef's going to be very excited about this thread. . . .

10. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

ok slick. I tried it out in my pool. I think I did it but I am not sure.

I went to about 4 ft head up feet down and tried to clear then down to 8 and finally the bottom....I was not sure I did it or not, so after a few tries I just went strait down to the bottom and I could feel it more intensly there. So I must have been doing something right.

Even when clearing at 4, 6, 8, 10- I could still feel pressure is that normal?

So I thought maybe I am not doing it correctly and did it at 6 and then again at the bottom but this time I swallowed instead of blew-(FU guys!) and I heard a squeek in my left ear. I am thinking I might have cleared that ear..

What do you think? With a little practice I should be able to clear properly?
    Sounds like you're doing something right . Are you able to clear/equalize when you get to the botom or at 12 ft?

Try this...while sitting at your desk or on the couch, can you equalize both ears then?

I just don't want you to go through all of the book and pool work only to get in the ocean and find out you're going to have ear troubles.

If you can equalize both ears while you're just hanging out, I think you're good.

You mean like just sitting at the desk and blowing air out my ears? because right now they are not clogged....But no, just sitting here I can not blow air out my ears.

I am however getting better at doing it in the pool. I can feel totally feel the difference when I am at 12ft after I equalize vs going strait down with no equalization.

Is it bad that I cant do it sitting at my desk, but can do it when under water.

ALSO- one last thing, after equalizing underwater at 8ft/10ft etc...Is it supposed to hurt a little when coming back up? Should I take my time going back to the surface. I just usually hold breath, go down to 6 then 8 then bottom and hang for a moment then start to run out of air and shoot back up. Should I go slower? I can still hold my breath longer and go slower I just never do.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

13. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

LOL, no you should not be able to blow air out of your ears sitting at your desk but I would think you would be able to equalize.

If you can go down to 12 feet and the pressure is not killing you then i think you're golden.

...and yes, going back up should be slowly because your ears have to re adjust to the pressure again. You don't have to equalize on the way back up, air will escape naturally on it's own.

Book a flight, let's do this U29!!!!!!!!!!

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    LOL, no you should not be able to blow air out of your ears sitting at your desk but I would think you would be able to equalize.

If you can go down to 12 feet and the pressure is not killing you then i think you're golden.

...and yes, going back up should be slowly because your ears have to re adjust to the pressure again. You don't have to equalize on the way back up, air will escape naturally on it's own.

Book a flight, let's do this U29!!!!!!!!!!

Eff ya man! Your the best.

This is gonna happen for sure.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

17. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Underrated. Let me introduce you to my version of the bends

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Eff ya man! Your the best.

This is gonna happen for sure.
    One of the oddest groupings of two phrases I've seen on these boards in some time.

Slick... it's so funny that this came up on here... literally within 24 hours of when I was thinking of starting a similar topic. Dr. V and I may consider heading your way for some learnin' the next time we leave the continental US.

I'll be in touch if so.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

21. The Following User High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Slick, what do you know about aluminum wiring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    One of the oddest groupings of two phrases I've seen on these boards in some time.

Slick... it's so funny that this came up on here... literally within 24 hours of when I was thinking of starting a similar topic. Dr. V and I may consider heading your way for some learnin' the next time we leave the continental US.

I'll be in touch if so.
    Love to have you guys...you know that. Congratulations, I hope you guys are doing well!! Say hi to Doc for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Slick, what do you know about aluminum wiring?
    Not a lot slim but I used it a little. We used aluminum wiring for big stuff like AC's, electric cook tops and ovens...What's going on?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information