Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2011 Major League Baseball Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    The dbags have won four division titles (I think) and a World Series. They have won way more than their share, at least for a young franchise.

The "fans" here are an embarrassment.
    Yes the camera shots on their pennants were making my blood boil. I think the only team in our division that doesn't make me mad when I hear their name is the Padres right now.

I don't like the Dodgers because I was living in Vegas in 1993 and always got into it with Dodgers fans (the Raiders fans of baseball IMO).
    I hate the Giants because of their players. Tim Lincecum cemented this for me last year complaining about the humidor and the balls at coors.
    I hate the Diamondbacks because it seems like its so easy for them. I predict a Marlins style firesale after the playoffs.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Typically, i would agree, but it's hard not to like their team and coaching staff.

By birthplace, I'll be pulling for the Phils and by location, I'll be pulling for the Rangers, but the Rays and Yanks are the only teams I want to see fail. I guess it's the O's fan in me.
    Blue collar team with a blue collar coaching staff. I don't necessarily dislike the team. In fact, I respect the way they play the game quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Yes the camera shots on their pennants were making my blood boil. I think the only team in our division that doesn't make me mad when I hear their name is the Padres right now.

I don't like the Dodgers because I was living in Vegas in 1993 and always got into it with Dodgers fans (the Raiders fans of baseball IMO).
    I hate the Giants because of their players. Tim Lincecum cemented this for me last year complaining about the humidor and the balls at coors.
    I hate the Diamondbacks because it seems like its so easy for them. I predict a Marlins style firesale after the playoffs.
    What are they going to sell? They are 25th out of 30 teams in total payroll and their most expensive players make a paltry 5 mil a year. Even if they dump guys like Johnson, Saunders, Young...will it really hurt?

Other than TB, they have the lowest payroll of the playoff teams.

Yankees #1
    Phillies #2
    Detroit #10
    Cardinals #12
    Rangers #13
    Brewers #16
    D-backs #25
    Rays #29

what an epic night of baseball! more nut scratching than anyone could handle!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    What are they going to sell? They are 25th out of 30 teams in total payroll and their most expensive players make a paltry 5 mil a year. Even if they dump guys like Johnson, Saunders, Young...will it really hurt?

Other than TB, they have the lowest payroll of the playoff teams.

Yankees #1
    Phillies #2
    Detroit #10
    Cardinals #12
    Rangers #13
    Brewers #16
    D-backs #25
    Rays #29
    Its wishful thinking. However, Ian Kennedy is Arbitration eligible and its possible that after this season, he may want more than the DBaqs are willing to play.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So much for drama tonight...two blowouts and the D-Backs and Yankees are still alive.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So much for drama tonight...two blowouts and the D-Backs and Yankees are still alive.
    Millwake can not win on the road if their life depended on it. Their bullpen is too shaky, and their defense just sucks. I'm hoping the Tigers can beat the yankees, but I'm afraid that the momentum is all New York's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Some gamesmanship in New York with the bandaid...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Default thnikkaman-mobile

Ding dong the yanks are dead.

Yay!!!

10. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The AL East is dead...lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Congrats to Stink's boy! I wouldn't mind seeing the Tigers win it all just for that reason.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Default thnikkaman-mobile

I'd root for the tigers, but AL and DH and all.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information