Page 332 of 390 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I've seen a doc or two on them, feels like the Remini one has already been done and there's nothing left to discuss...is this your first Scientology show, and if not, was there anything new?
    I actually think Remini's series is THE authoritative scientology series because she knows the organization so well and talks to people who've been a part of it. I also enjoyed the HBO documentary, but I enjoyed her series more a few years back on A&E when it first came out. Now I think it's on netflix.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I actually think Remini's series is THE authoritative scientology series because she knows the organization so well and talks to people who've been a part of it. I also enjoyed the HBO documentary, but I enjoyed her series more a few years back on A&E when it first came out. Now I think it's on netflix.
    The Joe Rogan episode with her on it was pretty damn eye opening as well.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I've seen a doc or two on them, feels like the Remini one has already been done and there's nothing left to discuss...is this your first Scientology show, and if not, was there anything new?
    Nah, the wife and i watched one a few years ago. This is mostly a lot of confessionals and isnt really adding anything new at the moment. But they have 3 seasons apparently. lol

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The South Park episode on it seemed to cover it pretty well. There was a really funny Penn & Teller show called "Bullshit" where they just debunked common myths and scams and stuff and they said they were going to do one on scientology but the South Park episode was so good they couldn't top it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The South Park episode on it seemed to cover it pretty well. There was a really funny Penn & Teller show called "Bullshit" where they just debunked common myths and scams and stuff and they said they were going to do one on scientology but the South Park episode was so good they couldn't top it.
    I told my wife last night that Scientology is just one big pyramid scheme. Lol

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So many nods to the original trilogy. Almost ... too many?

What a fun episode, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Finally catching up on Billions... Loved season 3 with John Malkovich as the russian. One of my favorite seasons of television ever.

Season 4 is a huge letdown thus far. This seems to be where the writers ran out of any more good ideas.

Finally catching up on Billions... Loved season 3 with John Malkovich as the russian. One of my favorite seasons of television ever.

Season 4 is a huge letdown thus far. This seems to be where the writers ran out of any more good ideas.
    Four wasn't my favorite. Season five seemed like it might be getting back on track, but they only aired 7 episodes, as the production was interrupted by pandemic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The Flight Attendant on HBO Max is aggressively bad and made me annoyed that I spent a couple hours indulging it. The premise seems to be, how much bad acting can we tolerate from a lead character who is also written poorly and whose actions don't make any sense whatsoever?
    Last edited by Buff; 11-28-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The Flight Attendant on HBO Max is aggressively bad and made me annoyed that I spent a couple hours indulging it. The premise seems to be, how much bad acting can we tolerate from a lead character who is also written poorly and whose actions don't make any sense whatsoever?
    I was looking forward to watching it, but with having the grandkids, didn't get to it. Hard pass or is there any hope?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was looking forward to watching it, but with having the grandkids, didn't get to it. Hard pass or is there any hope?
    GF liked it. It's fine, I suppose, I was just so annoyed with the lead character that I couldn't get past that.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Isn't it Kaley Cuoco?

That's enough reason for me to give it a look.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wife and I just started watching Sports Night. Like anything Sorkin, it's quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Isn't it Kaley Cuoco?

That's enough reason for me to give it a look.
    It's different. Wasn't sure after first episodes, but second and third were better. Still not sure, but good enough to keep us watching.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wife and I just started watching Sports Night. Like anything Sorkin, it's quite good.
    The 80s or 90s show? If so, I liked that.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information