Page 285 of 390 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was talking with a coworker about the Witcher and I had clearly missed some points in watching the first four episodes ... so I rewatched them again. It’s good, but I’m still confusing characters. I just now realized the princess at the beginning isn’t the princess that he uncursed in the third episode. I’m also still unsure of timelines here.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I was talking with a coworker about the Witcher and I had clearly missed some points in watching the first four episodes ... so I rewatched them again. It’s good, but I’m still confusing characters. I just now realized the princess at the beginning isn’t the princess that he uncursed in the third episode. I’m also still unsure of timelines here.
    Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, I'm going to put what I think happened, and remember (binged watched it first weekend), in a spoiler section.

From what I remember, when it finally all unwound, I was thinking the opening scene was the queen and her granddaughter. Then, later in the show, the episode with the room spinning I believe was the queen's daughter and her cursed lover, who eventually has a child, who Geralt says he will claim with the law of surprise.

Separately, the cursed princess in episode three main role is that her father, and his army, comes to help Geralt in episode eight when they are trying to hold the castle from the onslaught.

Anyway, having not rewatched it, that's what I think I remember.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Locke and Key on Netflix -- about five episodes in, and they have done a pretty solid adaptation. I didn't notice when I read the series how much it resemble's Joe's dad's It with kids, magic, generational cycles, and memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

The Wire.

This is supremely strong, rich, and quality content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Locke and Key on Netflix -- about five episodes in, and they have done a pretty solid adaptation. I didn't notice when I read the series how much it resemble's Joe's dad's It with kids, magic, generational cycles, and memories.
    What is the show about?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Wire.

Very good series.

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

It's on our list to watch. Watched several movies this past weekend, plus the Stranger on Netflix, but Locke and Key was up as the next series we were going to check out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I just ran across this last night. Watched the first two episodes. Pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Wire.

The Wire, is hands down the best television series ever created. Nothing else comes close.

"A Man must have a Code." --Omar

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I just ran across this last night. Watched the first two episodes. Pretty good.

The Wire, is hands down the best television series ever created. Nothing else comes close.

"A Man must have a Code." --Omar
    The first five seasons of GOT make it the GOAT to me. But I can't lie...I'm wrapping up the first season right now and it is on that level. The same urge to pause the show, stop and think about what I'm watching, that is there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Omar is like one of the best characters in it and i love Elba's work too.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

You think someone would just ******* shoot him when he comes sauntering down...but yeah Omar is incredible.

My favorites are the two Barksdales and Kima.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

B Ironside is killed. Damn!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    B Ironside is killed. Damn!
    Maybe.......

It was hard to tell what was a dream vs reality. Im not totally sure he is gone just yet.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Maybe.......

It was hard to tell what was a dream vs reality. Im not totally sure he is gone just yet.
    Good point. For the show to go on, it seems they'd keep him alive, then again, Lagitha went to Valhalla.

21. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

'Ride Along'

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information