Page 376 of 390 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    just someone that enjoys Netflix is all. sorry to have offended your sensitivities.
    None taken! We get a lot of spam here is all, so it's important to help discriminate between what the bots post and real human exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

gonna start 1899 this weekend.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I appreciate your suggestions, nut.
    Quit kissing his ass everyone.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Shows I'm currently watching and enjoying: Sprung, The Crown, Never Have I Ever, Veep, Lilyhammer, Abbot Elementary
    Sprung? You should talk to the school counselor

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    None taken! We get a lot of spam here is all, so it's important to help discriminate between what the bots post and real human exchange.
    I am not a bot poopycakes

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I am not a bot poopycakes
    Dude, take it up with the algorithm filter! It's not like I'm judging you.

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Sprung? You should talk to the school counselor
    And when a girl walks in with a itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Dude, take it up with the algorithm filter! It's not like I'm judging you.
    I am judging him, but Nut is the real thing.

And he called you poopycakes, which was pretty funny.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    I am judging him, but Nut is the real thing.

And he called you poopycakes, which was pretty funny.
    Yes. Quite the wordsmith.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Yes. Quite the wordsmith.
    Perhaps more juvenile than terse, but consider the audience.
    - John Elway

18. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Wrexham. So far I'm really really enjoying it. I'm only 5 episodes deep, but it's well done, it's cool, and for me personally the biz side of it just has me drooling for more!

For those who don't know, it's a documentary about Ryan Reynolds and some other actor buying a pro soccer team in Wales. Think of it like the movie major league, except he is the new owner and wants them to succeed. It's a documentary not a comedy show w skits, it's really good. This whole town revolves around their shitty soccer team and they've been burned and let down before and now the dudes are coming in to try and bring it back.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Wrexham. So far I'm really really enjoying it. I'm only 5 episodes deep, but it's well done, it's cool, and for me personally the biz side of it just has me drooling for more!

For those who don't know, it's a documentary about Ryan Reynolds and some other actor buying a pro soccer team in Wales. Think of it like the movie major league, except he is the new owner and wants them to succeed. It's a documentary not a comedy show w skits, it's really good. This whole town revolves around their shitty soccer team and they've been burned and let down before and now the dudes are coming in to try and bring it back.
    We really enjoyed it. Thought it was well done. Interesting story. Rob and Ryan added nice comedic element.

21. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

1899 has a strong first episode. Netflix is pouring on the Lovecraftian vibes lately. Top notch use of music to be creepy and ambient as ****. Perfect example: they take the "Feed your head," song and remix the **** out of it and it is one of the most unsettling songs you're going to hear in a long, long time. I'm starting Episode Two later today.

I'd give episode one big points for setting up a big mystery that you can dive into immediately, laying out a ton of plot points for various characters, taking a classic horror trope and executing it perfectly, etc. Other than some of the stuff with the music, I don't think they're trying to do anything new. At least as far as I can tell. I think this show is just about execution.

23. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Just because I’ve always been a Tim Burton fan the wife and I watched Wednesday on Netflix. GREAT job. They couldn’t have cast someone better than Jenna Ortega, she was tremendous. I highly recommend it!

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Just because I’ve always been a Tim Burton fan the wife and I watched Wednesday on Netflix. GREAT job. They couldn’t have cast someone better than Jenna Ortega, she was tremendous. I highly recommend it!
    Yep. She crushes it. So do Catherine Zeta Jones, Luis Guzman, and Christina Ricci. Tremendous casting. Best new show that's come out in a while.
    - John Elway

27. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information