Page 214 of 390 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

I have plenty of good shows that I watch, the problem is, I'm either waiting for new episodes or the shows have ended.

Westworld, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Stranger Things, Lost in Space, Man in the High Castle, The Good Place, Archer, The Ranch, Arrested Development, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (though I'm not caught up on this one). Are the ones I enjoy the most that aren't currently airing or that I'm caught up on.

As far as favorites that have already ended (some of which I go back and watch from time to time) Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis and Universe) Star Trek DS9/Voyager, Farscape, Eureka, Firefly, Torchwood, Fringe, Breaking Bad, Friends, How I Met Your Mother (Sans the last season...the last season never happened...) Frazier, Seinfeld and Scrubs to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, lots of people like him and tell me I'll like him. He's just too comic-book for me. Same reason I'm not crazy about Marvel movies--some work for me, some don't. It's all good. Read what you like!
    I can totally see the "comic-book" complaint. I get that in his writing. I'm a comic book nerd though so...It fits for me. It also doesn't hurt that he's written some of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who as well. That buys him points in my book.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My TV watching is fine Mo. I like Superheroes, I'm always going to like superheroes. I have a love/hate relationship with the CW shows, but those three are for the most part decent (except Arrow...It's suck the vast majority of its existence, but it has a good season every now and then, this season is a good season)

Manifest is interesting, but suffers from poor acting, but the premise is interesting enough to overcome the acting. (kind of like Timeless)

Lethal Weapon is seriously good, like I'm actually shocked how good it was, I wasn't anticipating it being worth watching but, Clayne Crawford (who plays Riggs) has done a fantastic job of just nailing the part of Martin Riggs (and it doesn't hurt that I loved the lethal weapon movies growing up).

If you are giving BSG crap...I won't talk to you anymore. BSG is a masterpiece.
    I was just giving you some shit. I’ve watched a little of Arrow and Flash. I like campy stuff that recognizes what it is.

Have you watched Daredevil on Netflix? I need to continue that. I think Daredevil and Hulu’s Runaways are the two best TV superhero shows, but I don’t read comics, so I’m out of the loop on some inside stuff on any of those shows.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I was just giving you some shit. I’ve watched a little of Arrow and Flash. I like campy stuff that recognizes what it is.

Have you watched Daredevil on Netflix? I need to continue that. I think Daredevil and Hulu’s Runaways are the two best TV superhero shows, but I don’t read comics, so I’m out of the loop on some inside stuff on any of those shows.
    I haven't watched the newest season of Daredevil, i've heard positive things. Luke Cage kind of ruined the netflix Marvel shows for me, I've never gone back to them since, but I will probably go watch Daredevil eventually. I've heard good things about Runaways as well.

My biggest issue is I'm a huge sci-fi nut, there is a big void of solid sci-fi shows right now. I need to check out the expanse, I've heard good things about it, but everytime I sit down to watch it, I quickly lose interest. I watched a few episodes of Killjoys and it seemed decent, but nothing right now has managed to suck me in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I have plenty of good shows that I watch, the problem is, I'm either waiting for new episodes or the shows have ended.

Westworld, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Stranger Things, Lost in Space, Man in the High Castle, The Good Place, Archer, The Ranch, Arrested Development, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (though I'm not caught up on this one). Are the ones I enjoy the most that aren't currently airing or that I'm caught up on.

As far as favorites that have already ended (some of which I go back and watch from time to time) Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis and Universe) Star Trek DS9/Voyager, Farscape, Eureka, Firefly, Torchwood, Fringe, Breaking Bad, Friends, How I Met Your Mother (Sans the last season...the last season never happened...) Frazier, Seinfeld and Scrubs to name a few.
    You have good taste Frey. I have to thank you for your sponsorship of Sanderson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You have good taste Frey. I have to thank you for your sponsorship of Sanderson.
    I can't wait for his stuff to start getting made into TV shows. Wheel of Time is getting an Amazon show and it should be epic (though he only finished that series)

I would love a Way of Kings series on like HBO or Netflix or something. The guy is a writing machine, I've never seen a writer crank out as many books as he does on a yearly basis. You would think with that much quantity, quality would suffer, but the guy's a robot from the future or something like that.

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Jericho

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Jericho
    I liked that one. Too bad it was so short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

ESPN......Basketball: A Love Story......Sea1 Ep6. Georgetown Hoyas, John Thompson, Patrick Ewing.

Funny how I still remember this. I haven't seen John Thompson probably since his days at Georgetown. I saw him in the interview, and he's aged well for 77.
    A friend recommended it to me, and I’m about halfway through the first episode. This is brilliant.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Jericho
    That and Firefly both ended too soon and sadly, when Jericho came back IMO the quality wasn't the same which is why it didn't last the second time.

The first time Jericho was on the air it was one of the best shows I'd seen in a very long time.

15. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Just started watching the documentary series called Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix. Pretty good.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

That and Firefly both ended too soon and sadly, when Jericho came back IMO the quality wasn't the same which is why it didn't last the second time.

The first time Jericho was on the air it was one of the best shows I'd seen in a very long time.
    I missed all these old series. I guess being busy with my boys. Trying to catch up

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Just started watching the documentary series called Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix. Pretty good.
    I’ll have to look it up after Jericho

20. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I see what you guys were talking about. Very disappointed in the ending of Jericho.

22. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Taken, the TV series with rollo looking like Liam Neeson first episode shows potential

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information