Page 220 of 390 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Wife and I met Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus from "Lost") earlier today at a parade here in New Orleans and had a nice little chat. Very nice guy, very personable and gracious to entertain us in such a manner.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Wife and I met Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus from "Lost") earlier today at a parade here in New Orleans and had a nice little chat. Very nice guy, very personable and gracious to entertain us in such a manner.
    I really enjoy Michael Emerson in everything he's in. I was very happy when he showed up on Arrow awhile back and Person of Interest was a pretty decent show and of course, he managed to play such a likable person on Lost despite being really a pretty awful dude at times on the show. He's a great actor, the fact that he managed to make Ben likable speaks to his skills.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Narcos Mexico is good. I enjoyed the first two seasons of Broadchurch, very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Little Drummer Girl. A John Le Carre novel that AMC adapted with Alexander Skarsgard and Michael Shannon. It’s great.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Narcos Mexico is good. I enjoyed the first two seasons of Broadchurch, very good.
    Binge watched Broadchurch?

What sucks about Narcos Mexico is knowing how it ends for the main character (dea agent)

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Binge watched Broadchurch?

What sucks about Narcos Mexico is knowing how it ends for the main character (dea agent)
    Yeah, binged Broadchurch. Good stuff. Is season 3 good?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, binged Broadchurch. Good stuff. Is season 3 good?
    Season 3 is pretty good.

10. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

sell me on Broadchurch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Season 3 of "Frontier" was off the hook! There is one scene particularly that was so epic even the Predator would be jealous. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    sell me on Broadchurch.
    David Tennant.

That's not enough for you? Seriously? It's a lot better than the American version (Gracepoint) which also had David Tennant in it. I haven't watched past season one because I honestly forget about it, not because it's bad (it's really not) just because I have a ton of shows I watch and I never have time. It's a murder mystery show surrounding the death of an 11 year old boy and it is very well written. It doesn't give away a lot of information on the whodunit side of things so you are slowly figuring it out right alongside the detectives. I'm not normally into procedural shows like that, but it had enough mystery to pull me in and keep me interested.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    sell me on Broadchurch.
    Nomad and I like it, and Hawg likes it. It’s British.

That is enough.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It’s good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Little Drummer Girl. A John Le Carre novel that AMC adapted with Alexander Skarsgard and Michael Shannon. It’s great.
    Bump, for Hawg specifically. You can watch it on the AMC app. I’m about halfway through, but it’s excellently done.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Narcos Mexico is good. Time will tell if it's as good as the Colombian version.

Rafa is still at large...WTF!

"Caro Quintero was freed from jail on August 9, 2013 after a state court concluded that he had been tried improperly. However, amid pressure from the Federal government of the United States to re-arrest him, a Mexican federal court issued an arrest warrant against Caro Quintero on August 14. He is a wanted fugitive in Mexico, the United States and several other countries. The United States is offering a $20 million bounty for his arrest."

19. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Bump, for Hawg specifically. You can watch it on the AMC app. I’m about halfway through, but it’s excellently done.
    I watched the first episode, I like it. I can't watch any more of it on account of no pay TV subscription.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information