Page 235 of 390 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    What Mo said

p.s. I am also watching season 2 of Westworld and started re-watching Battlestar Galactica from 2003/2004.
    Tricia Helfer is doing a podcast with Kevin Smith Acolyte Mark Bernardin where they are watching each episode and going in depth if you are interested:

https://art19.com/shows/battlestar-galacticast

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Game of Thrones spoilers below --

Finished Season 1 - loved almost all of it - episode 9 was gripping where Joffrey has Ned Stark killed. Didn't see that coming. The "mid-evil" human element of the show is great.

But I'll be honest - the dragon bullshit in the season finale is already losing me a bit. And now I've started season 2 and it's like, oh, here are all these new clans and people you need to know -- it kind of reminds me of my main critique of Lord of the Rings, which is that the damn plot just repeats itself over and over - except in LOTR at least I was invested in the characters. I can see this turning into "Now these guys are going to war. And now these ones. And these ones." Hopefully I'm wrong.
    The whole thing starts coming together soon. They are laying out chess pieces and you don't even realize it until a big "Oh SHIT" moment very soon. After that it's beautiful chaos, midgets, and hot naked chicks. Just enjoy it. There are no hobbits coming up, I promise.

Wait until Ramsay Bolton enters the fray, that is when things really took off for me.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

KnightFall season 1.... I hear Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamell) is coming to KnightFall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Gabriel Igelsius (Fluffy) on Netflix

6. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Tin star season 2

Love it

Roth is godlike

Kinda makes me want to be an alcoholic, in the same way Don Draper did. But obviously not really, just they portray the worst of it, yet still make it look awesome

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

'Silver Linings Playbook' is a messed up movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Tin star season 2

Love it

Roth is godlike

Kinda makes me want to be an alcoholic, in the same way Don Draper did. But obviously not really, just they portray the worst of it, yet still make it look awesome
    I wonder when this will come to the states? I watched season 1 via Amazon Prime

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Watched both of the Fyre Fest docs today. I think I enjoyed the Netflix one more, but both were pretty good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I wonder when this will come to the states? I watched season 1 via Amazon Prime
    It's just out here, so I guess it will be on soon over in your neck of the woods

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Velvet Buzzsaw

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Amazon Prime has a new series available. Its called the ABC Murders starring John Malkovich. Another interesting tidbit is the series features some Potter stars and references. Rupert Grint plays Inspector Crome and the woman who portrayed Moaning Myrtle in Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of Fire. There is also somewhat of a Potter reference with one of the characters named Lady Hermione Clarke. But the series is very good and worth the watch, Grint is exceptionally good as the inspector.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Star Trek
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

'Juice"

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The Expanse
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Through Season 3 of GoT - I have mostly avoided all spoilers to date, but know little bits like the Red Wedding was going to be a doozy... I assumed the episode was called "The Red Wedding" so it totally snuck up on me... Didn't see that coming!

Through 3 seasons they clearly seem to follow a bit of a pattern where the 2nd to last episode has the most action/developments - and the seasons always seem to close with Daenerys Targaryen, reinforcing that she seems to be one of, if not the most important character...

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information