Page 363 of 390 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    My problem being that the last season was like 2 damn years ago and I barely remember what the heck happened! I should probably go back and watch the season 4 finale.
    I was wrong. It’s season 6. Awesome show.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Are there any good shows? I could try Better Call Saul. Anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Have you watched “Longmire”? Great series.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Vice Principals. Only two seasons, but it made me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Have you watched “Longmire”? Great series.
    Loved it. Dead center of what Hawg likes.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Vice Principals. Only two seasons, but it made me laugh.
    I need to do more of that, I'll check it out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Sex Education, its on Netflix with Gillian Anderson. Its hilarious and has 3 seasons so far.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I watched Tyler Perry Daddy’s Little Girls last night. It’s from 2007. First time watching and a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Sex Education, its on Netflix with Gillian Anderson. Its hilarious and has 3 seasons so far.
    That is a surprisingly great show. You’d probably also like The End Of The F---Ing World if you haven’t watched it already.

14. The Following User High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That is a surprisingly great show. You’d probably also like The End Of The F---Ing World if you haven’t watched it already.
    End of the F--- World was clever, I need to finish that one. Didn't fall in love, but enjoyed watching it.

End of the F--- World was clever, I need to finish that one. Didn't fall in love, but enjoyed watching it.
    The 2nd season wasn’t nearly as good as the first unfortunately, but still good. Sex Education is the better show IMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Started watching Yellowstone a couple of weeks ago since its all the rage. Had caught a few episodes while getting my car worked on and got hooked. But, as im in the late stages of season 2 i started to see some things about the character of Jamie that make the show unbearable for me. John and Beth are absolutely HORRIBLE people and highly hypocritical in the way they treat Jamie. Granted, Jamie has brought some of the shit on himself but man the guy simply cannot catch a break and after reading up on the next couple of seasons it only seems to get worse for his character arc. So thus, im no longer interested in the series. I just think that is horrible writing and just ruins it all for me. If there was ever a character who needs a redemption or at least vengeance its that guy. I want to literally stab Beth Dutton in the eye with a soldering iron. Lol

You made it farther than me. I gave up after episode three. The writing is just terribly unbeiievable.

18. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

My problem being that the last season was like 2 damn years ago and I barely remember what the heck happened! I should probably go back and watch the season 4 finale.
    We switched to Hulu 2-3 years ago, and don't have AMC as a result.

So, I've been waiting to even watch Season 4 for like 2 years now because they wouldn't release Season 4 on Netflix until Season 5 released on AMC. So, I was just able to start watching Season 4, but trying to remember what all went down in Season 3 which was forever ago, and the timeline/characters are so hard to keep track of since so many of them are in Breaking Bad as well. I had to go back and watch the last 3 episodes of Season 3 to get started.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    You made it farther than me. I gave up after episode three. The writing is just terribly unbeiievable.
    I was getting the wife's Jeep checked out today and caught the first episode of 1883 and apparently its the prequel to Yellowstone. I dont have Paramount+ so cant catch the first season but based on the first episode looked a little more promising. Plus, it has Sam Elliott which was cool.

After the girl behind the desk explained more about the Jamie character and his past issues with Beth i may end up going back to it but im just going to have to be in the right mood to do so.

I was getting the wife's Jeep checked out today and caught the first episode of 1883 and apparently its the prequel to Yellowstone. I dont have Paramount+ so cant catch the first season but based on the first episode looked a little more promising. Plus, it has Sam Elliott which was cool.

After the girl behind the desk explained more about the Jamie character and his past issues with Beth i may end up going back to it but im just going to have to be in the right mood to do so.
    That's what Nomad was trying to say. There are multiple layers to the Jamie\Beth\John onion.

22. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information