Page 314 of 390 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I had no idea Tom Selleck could legit dunk.

Yeah. I'm binging Magnum PI, starting S1E1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I had no idea Tom Selleck could legit dunk.

Yeah. I'm binging Magnum PI, starting S1E1.
    He played at USC.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

'Luke Cage'.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The Epstein miniseries.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Space Force

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Space Force
    I read it's fine but disappointing.

But I love Steve Carell so I hope you tell me what I read is wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I've had enough hard laughs in 1.3 episodes to make it worth my while.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The high point so far is Carell trying to connect with the AOC-proxy congresswoman with a terrible metaphor that resembles a Volvo with crash test dummies at full speed.

The Watchmen - pretty good story, pretty fair all around.

I also like to turn on the news and pretend I'm playing 3D GTA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The high point so far is Carell trying to connect with the AOC-proxy congresswoman with a terrible metaphor that resembles a Volvo with crash test dummies at full speed.
    This is a true story. LoL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E52DCA9F-0BD5-40CB-87FB-4E3D066828D5.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	16945

12. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That's perfect. I finished season 1 of Space Force in one sitting. So it wasn't awful.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm two episodes into space force. Still not 100% sure about it yet. Definitely had its funny moments but I'm not totally hooked yet. Comedies usually take half a season or so to get their footing though, so I'm going to stick with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm two episodes into space force. Still not 100% sure about it yet. Definitely had its funny moments but I'm not totally hooked yet. Comedies usually take half a season or so to get their footing though, so I'm going to stick with it.
    It seems like old white guy comedy to me. So I liked it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Jack Ryan season 2, finally getting around to it. Kinda slow but good enough. I love the spec ops character 'Matice'.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hunters. It has its moments.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information