Page 333 of 390 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    The 80s or 90s show? If so, I liked that.
    Yeah late 90s. Came out right before West Wing. This one never got that big but I've enjoyed it so far.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    The Flight Attendant on HBO Max is aggressively bad and made me annoyed that I spent a couple hours indulging it. The premise seems to be, how much bad acting can we tolerate from a lead character who is also written poorly and whose actions don't make any sense whatsoever?
    Acting is rough. Cuoco is miscast, a comedy/sitcom actress in a pseudo-serious international drama. It doesn’t really know what it wants to be and it’s not really clever enough to be a dark comedy, or serious enough to be a prestige drama. The Jeff Passan look-a-like actor is really bad.

Also, I thought I was in for a two hour drama, not a eight episode drawn out drama that I have to come back to every Thursday. I’m two and a half episodes into this thing now, so I kind of want to know the ending, but...

I do appreciate the idea of what happens if you completely **** everything up if you wake up at a crime scene.

Ok, enough being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was looking forward to watching it, but with having the grandkids, didn't get to it. Hard pass or is there any hope?
    Do you want to shut your brain off and watch beautiful people be stupid? This is perfect for that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If you’re looking for prestige on HBO Max, Undoing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

I just started this yesterday evening. Three episodes in, and so far it's brilliant.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I wonder if it's only on Max or if I can watch on A-Prime HBO

*checks*

It's available. Will explore and report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I wonder if it's only on Max or if I can watch on A-Prime HBO

*checks*

It's available. Will explore and report back.
    I thought if you had HBO, you had access to HBO Max.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I thought if you had HBO, you had access to HBO Max.
    Amazon thangs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I just started this yesterday evening. Three episodes in, and so far it's brilliant.
    Keeps getting better.

Finished Gangs of London. Good series.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'll check this out then. Have been hearing mixed reviews.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Watching The Reagans on Showtime -- since I was so young for that administration, I don't really have any memories except what I've heard second hand... And growing up in Republican territory, it's always been super flattering. Interesting to see a fairly critical and unflattering look at them. /politics

17. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Really? I’m not sure I’ve heard anyone say anything bad about it.

Mixed reviews? Wow. Can't see how anyone could knock it. We watched the final episode last night. Very good mini series --- errrr, limited series.

Watching The Reagans on Showtime -- since I was so young for that administration, I don't really have any memories except what I've heard second hand... And growing up in Republican territory, it's always been super flattering. Interesting to see a fairly critical and unflattering look at them. /politics
    While I was curious, I didn't bother watching, since I read at the time it was more a political hatchet piece than reality.

Now, I have watched the Crown, and the last season was good as well. I think they've done a great job with that series. No clue how accurate it is, especially the current season about Charles and Diana, but it's entertaining.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Will check that out.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information