Page 187 of 390 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Started watching a game show called Genius Jr. Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris. It has little freaking genius kids. Friggen amazing how damn smart they are.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm starting my third viewing of True Detective season 1. It is my favorite season of television that I have ever watched. It is damn near flawless and absolutely brilliant in every conceivable way.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah, I want to do that. I cancelled HBO though. But now I want to watch some HBO stuff...also want to watch The Defiant Ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, I want to do that. I cancelled HBO though. But now I want to watch some HBO stuff...also want to watch The Defiant Ones.
    Isn't that always the case? I cut out premium channels once because it felt like we never watched them. Then, they come out with all kinds of great shows.

I'm glad I work where I do so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm starting my third viewing of True Detective season 1. It is my favorite season of television that I have ever watched. It is damn near flawless and absolutely brilliant in every conceivable way.
    I only caught one episode, but it was amazing. I caught most of season 2, which I thought was really good too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Babylon Berlin on Netflix. Holy Crap! Wife and I binge watched 14 of the 16 episodes this last week. Maybe even better than GOT. Its a detective show set in 1929 Berlin, and the city is a complete snake-pit. The acting, atmospherics, production all second to none...BUT its in German subtitled. We actually figgered how to turn on English after four episodes, but it just wasn't the same. The actors voices were wrong and the dubbing was terrible, like an old Japanese Monster Movie. DON"T let that hold you back though!

“What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Dark - netflix. German show. Mix of Twin Peaks, Lost, and Stranger Things. Interesting show. The intro song is unreal and perfect. The show--like Breaking Bad and Peaky Blinders--uses music very well.

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dark - netflix. German show. Mix of Twin Peaks, Lost, and Stranger Things. Interesting show. The intro song is unreal and perfect. The show--like Breaking Bad and Peaky Blinders--uses music very well.

German subtitles, or dubbed?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    German subtitles, or dubbed?
    Dubbed. Not ideal, and probably a reason I don't like it more than I already do.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dubbed. Not ideal, and probably a reason I don't like it more than I already do.
    I have to be really wanting to watch something for subtitles, but yeah, dubbed can be wonky too. I liked the first episode of The Rain (and should go back to it), but it took about half the episode for me to get used to the dubbing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Did you check to see if you could watch it in the original language with subtitles? I’ve switched one or two shows on Netflix that way; change the language and turn subtitles on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Did you check to see if you could watch it in the original language with subtitles? I’ve switched one or two shows on Netflix that way; change the language and turn subtitles on.
    German with English subtitles is available.

The Sopranos. The first couple of episodes are all I've put away - I relate with Tony only in regards to his issues with his mother's health and her stubbornness - and I enjoy the characters but I hate them all. I guess that's the point? No one to pull for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Sopranos. The first couple of episodes are all I've put away - I relate with Tony only in regards to his issues with his mother's health and her stubbornness - and I enjoy the characters but I hate them all. I guess that's the point? No one to pull for?
    I wanna !#?% the *×&$ out of Dr. Melfi.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Into the Badlands.
    It's pretty slow this season but the martial arts scenes are still really fun.
    Not sure where they are going with it and I don't think the writers are either...;-)
    Last edited by EastCoastBronco; 06-05-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information