Page 312 of 390 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wife and I just started watching Designated Survivor. Really loved the first episode.
    When it first aired we lost steam about halfway through the first season and never went back to it. With so few things to watch right now, I've been thinking about giving it another try.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Watching 'Woodlawn'. Great movie.

3. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Dead to me, season 2. Season 1 turned out to be a surprisingly good show.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Solar opposites. Hulu's new original comedy in the vein of Rick and Morty. Pretty damn funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Convinced the wife to try Last Kingdom (she had previously watched first few episodes, and didn't get hooked). By the time she was at episode five or six, she was fully hooked. This week, I've watched a few here and there with her while she caught up to me, which was a good refresher, as I stopped watching about a year ago, episode 5 of season 2. Anyway, she got hooked big time, and then wanted to watch the rest without me (she doesn't work), which I vetoed.

Anyways, we've been watching the evenings, and I think we are through episode three or four in season three.

Biggest bummer is that I thought they were about to release season five, but it was actually season four they just released, so don't have as much left to watch as I thought.

Anyone watch Grant on the history chanel? Just read about the mini series and wondering if anyone watched tonight and if it's worth checking out.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Convinced the wife to try Last Kingdom (she had previously watched first few episodes, and didn't get hooked). By the time she was at episode five or six, she was fully hooked. This week, I've watched a few here and there with her while she caught up to me, which was a good refresher, as I stopped watching about a year ago, episode 5 of season 2. Anyway, she got hooked big time, and then wanted to watch the rest without me (she doesn't work), which I vetoed.

Anyways, we've been watching the evenings, and I think we are through episode three or four in season three.

Biggest bummer is that I thought they were about to release season five, but it was actually season four they just released, so don't have as much left to watch as I thought.
    I felt the same I wasn't convinced by episode 3 but my wife was so we pressed on now on episode 6 and were both hooked.....Its like a mix of Outlander and Vikings lol. Its not as good as Vikings but its certainly worth the watch so far......
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I felt the same I wasn't convinced by episode 3 but my wife was so we pressed on now on episode 6 and were both hooked.....Its like a mix of Outlander and Vikings lol. Its not as good as Vikings but its certainly worth the watch so far......
    We might have to give Vikings another try. We watched most of the first season. I liked, my wife didn't. But, there is a dearth of stuff now. Is Vikings still going on or is the series over?

Last Kingdom waxes and wanes a bit. I'm not sure seasons 3 and 4 are as good as one and two, but might be that they are just a bit different. That said, I enjoyed all four seasons and can't wait for Season 5.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

We might have to give Vikings another try. We watched most of the first season. I liked, my wife didn't. But, there is a dearth of stuff now. Is Vikings still going on or is the series over?

Last Kingdom waxes and wanes a bit. I'm not sure seasons 3 and 4 are as good as one and two, but might be that they are just a bit different. That said, I enjoyed all four seasons and can't wait for Season 5.

Vikings is in season 6 now halfway through. I think 2nd half was suppose to come out this spring but Covid pushed it back.....Its the final season.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

They have a few episodes left of season 6 before its done and over with although there was talk of having some sort of spin off series. I liked the first season of Last Kingdom but its kind of harder to get into because i got used to some of the characters being portrayed by other actors in Vikings.

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    They have a few episodes left of season 6 before its done and over with although there was talk of having some sort of spin off series. I liked the first season of Last Kingdom but its kind of harder to get into because i got used to some of the characters being portrayed by other actors in Vikings.
    Interesting, didn't realize there was cross over actors. There was a long gap between me watching season one of Vikings (now I'm thinking I might have finished one season) and watching Last Kingdom.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Wife and I started "The Boys" on Netflix over the weekend. Really enjoyable take on super heroes, it's a fun watch and not what I was expecting.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Wife and I started "The Boys" on Netflix over the weekend. Really enjoyable take on super heroes, it's a fun watch and not what I was expecting.
    Ditto when we watched it. I read some people on here raving about it, but wasn't sure. Once I started watching, sucked me in. Saying that, I would have thought we would be getting ready for season 2. Hope they had that in the can before all production shut down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Very good series, cannot wait for Season 2.

Battlestar Galactica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information