Page 283 of 390 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I thought Picard was on CBS or something?
    It's on their streaming platform exclusively.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I probably will but will also be catching Falcon and Winter Soldier on Disney+ which i think starts today as well.
    Seriously? I didn't think they had any new series until the fall. Going to check that out.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It's on their streaming platform exclusively.
    If thats the case i may have to wait then. Like you i have too many streaming services going right now. Lol

Is it all dropping at once or is it weekly? I'll probably wait until it's all available to binge because I really don't want to pay for another streaming service right now.
    I assume weekly, as that's what they do with Star Trek Discovery.

We haven't cancelled yet, but the wife, who's generally pissed off with CBS, had talked about cancelling and then just rejoining for a month here or there, when we can binge shows like Discovery.

We used to use CBS Anywhere more for shows where the recording messed up, but we are now down to only a handful of network shows that we watch, and I think Bull and Seal Team are the only CBS shows we regularly watch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I like Betty White, but I gotta be honest, I think I like Cloris Leachman more. Cloris was absolutely amazing as the insanely mean grandma on Malcolm in The Middle and again as a different kind of crazy grandma on Raising Hope. She is fantastically funny.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I like Betty White, but I gotta be honest, I think I like Cloris Leachman more. Cloris was absolutely amazing as the insanely mean grandma on Malcolm in The Middle and again as a different kind of crazy grandma on Raising Hope. She is fantastically funny.
    Cloris Leachman is awesome. Those are two of my favorite shows and she's great in both of them.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Cloris Leachman is awesome. Those are two of my favorite shows and she's great in both of them.
    Malcolm is my favorite sitcom of all time. It's impossible to watch an episode of that show and not be happy.

Raising Hope is underrated. It's in the same universe as My Name Is Earl which is another underrated gem. Theyre both very silly shows but still a great watch, especially if you have pre-teen or teen kids. My kids love those shows.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Malcolm is my favorite sitcom of all time. It's impossible to watch an episode of that show and not be happy.

Raising Hope is underrated. It's in the same universe as My Name Is Earl which is another underrated gem. Theyre both very silly shows but still a great watch, especially if you have pre-teen or teen kids. My kids love those shows.
    Agreed on all counts. Raising Hope is criminally underrated. I always suggest that to someone looking for a new show because it seems like hardly anyone has seen it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

What Did Jack Do?

We all have a Toototabon, or hope to have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

'You' on Netflix. Netflix is really insisting that I watch this, so I'm mid-way through the pilot. I hate it, in a hate-f**k kind of way.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Finished pilot episode of 'You'. Meh.

Now I'm watching Sturgill Simpson presents Sound and Fury. Who else has seen this? This feels like something everyone must see. It's special. I'm upset no one here has told me about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    'You' on Netflix. Netflix is really insisting that I watch this, so I'm mid-way through the pilot. I hate it, in a hate-f**k kind of way.
    We watched two episodes. Pretty weird. I doubt we are going to watch anymore.

18. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Missy and i binged watched The Devil Next Door. Pretty good doc.

20. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Missy and i binged watched The Devil Next Door. Pretty good doc.
    On my list. Love all WWII docs
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

22. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Watching 'you' again. Kind of a late-night hookup. Don't judge.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information