Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Finishing up season 1 of Falling Skies. It sucks but I keep watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

And...still watching it. As bad as it is, some good hooks and twists, and I'm a sucker for the father/son theme.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Westworld is weird. I'm not smart enough to see where it is going.

I had more fun watching Silicon Valley.
    Definitely hard to follow. But I love it. Hopkins and Harris are brilliant.

I have ideas, but not sure on them. I am leaning towards the show taking place in different places in time...i.e. I think we are seeing William (white hat) early in time and we are seeing the beginning of the park in history through him and then he becomes the Man in Black in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Definitely hard to follow. But I love it. Hopkins and Harris are brilliant.

I have ideas, but not sure on them. I am leaning towards the show taking place in different places in time...i.e. I think we are seeing William (white hat) early in time and we are seeing the beginning of the park in history through him and then he becomes the Man in Black in the future.
    but then the blonde wouldnt have been in the same loop and she wouldnt have all those memories when with white hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    but then the blonde wouldnt have been in the same loop and she wouldnt have all those memories when with white hat.
    Hadn't considered that.

I was thinking that Arnold programmed her with that stuff before he died. That is what she is hearing in that loop. But that loop is earlier in time, and we may be seeing the incident that almost ended the park that they refer to in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hadn't considered that.

I was thinking that Arnold programmed her with that stuff before he died. That is what she is hearing in that loop. But that loop is earlier in time, and we may be seeing the incident that almost ended the park that they refer to in that.
    could be, but even the employees talk about her being the oldest host and that she has been in a lot of loops and roles through the years. Unless its coincidence that she is in the farm girl loop early on with white hat and just happened to be in the farm girl loop later on again with black hat... he does say that he has seen her alot and he hints at killing her alot as well

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

tease

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

The Walking Dead, Shameless and VEEP - thats all i watch these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

I've been binge watching Luther lately....strangely psychotic show, but fairly well done

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Game 7
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. Quirky, but intriguing.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    The Walking Dead, Shameless and VEEP - thats all i watch these days
    Hey OB.

Shameless. Couldn't get into it. Total chick show is what I concluded.

Finished season 4 of Falling Skies. Don't get me wrong, it suuuuuucks. But I kept watching.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Checking out Black Mirror now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Hey OB.

Shameless. Couldn't get into it. Total chick show is what I concluded.

Finished season 4 of Falling Skies. Don't get me wrong, it suuuuuucks. But I kept watching.
    I gave Shameless 10 minutes or so. It's definitely not my cup of tea.

18. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Black Mirror on Netflix is like a new Twilight Zone. It's different, for sure. I'm a fan, but watching it makes me feel uncomfortable at times.

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information