Page 277 of 390 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Might be time to rewatch Breaking Bad. Stumbled on something and rewatched this episode with this scene. Wow what a show.
    S5:E14 "Ozymandias" is rated 10.0 on IMBD (110,000 votes). That might be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Treadstone - episode three

It has potential, can’t tell if it is going to be great yet

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Looks like there may be life after Season 6 afterall Nomad. Thats good news!

https://deadline.com/2019/01/vikings...tv-1202528772/

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Looks like there may be life after Season 6 afterall Nomad. Thats good news!

https://deadline.com/2019/01/vikings...tv-1202528772/
    I’ll start catching up next weekend. This is the last Saturday of any football.

6. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Treadstone season one complete

Enjoyable binge

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Love it
    I've just started watching this. I have sorta mixed feelings on it. On the one hand, I really enjoy the almost bi-polar mixture of Gervais' wit with the heavy subject matter matter and flashbacks and dark tertiary stories... but I keep thinking that if I was in a similar situation, I could see myself not liking the way the subject matter is portrayed.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I've just started watching this. I have sorta mixed feelings on it. On the one hand, I really enjoy the almost bi-polar mixture of Gervais' wit with the heavy subject matter matter and flashbacks and dark tertiary stories... but I keep thinking that if I was in a similar situation, I could see myself not liking the way the subject matter is portrayed.
    Interesting view, I suppose Everything is personal and causes offence if you apply it to yourself and/or your values, some people find rape jokes funny, others don’t

I guess that’s the risk with comedy around real life, no way will everyone appreciate the content

I love bill burr, but I hate his domestic violence stick, love joe rogan but hate his current vegan narrative

I did however love everything about that show, the humour mixed with the sad and sometimes quite profound was very enthralling for me

10. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Watched the debut and second episode of The Outsider last night on HBO. HBO has another banger. It was damn good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Watched the debut and second episode of The Outsider last night on HBO. HBO has another banger. It was damn good.
    Never heard of it

I just finished Dracula, really enjoyed the first two but not sure about the direction episode three took

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Never heard of it

I just finished Dracula, really enjoyed the first two but not sure about the direction episode three took
    It’s a Stephen King adaptation. I haven’t read the source material. It’s hinting at some Supernatural or occult.

Watched the first episode of Dracula last week. Decent.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Looks like mindhunter is effectively cancelled. They aren't calling it that, but writing on the wall fits.

sucks as season 3 was set up to be pretty damn good.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Dracula was great for 2 3/4 episodes

Then the last 20 mins happened

Terrible

Utterly terrible

I read a review that Einstein wrote episodes one and two and Kim Kardashian wrote episode three

He was a really good Dracula though

18. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Watched two shows lately.

One, after MO's post, checked out The Outsider on HBO. While I'm not a fan of most of Stephen Kings stuff and am not typically into horror/super natural, the first two episodes were real good, so looking forward to the third and see where the show goes.

We also watched five or six episodes of Spinning Out on Netflix. Might not be for everyone, but it's about a figure skater that has a physical injury that is mentally keeping her from getting back to her past olympic level form, while also dealing with a mother with psychological issues and the like. Wasn't sure I would enjoy it, but I really have.

I thought Vwars was OK, but must admit I spent most of the time reading about Shurmur and Iran and only half watched it.

Looking forward to:

All American restarts on CW (good show, worth streaming season one on Netflix if you haven't watched -- kind of like Friday night lights)

Next Thursday, Star Trek Picard (CBS All Access) and October Faction (Netflix) start. The trailer for October Faction looks interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Cobra with Robert Carlyle a UK political drama

It was good apart from the whole blockade of London being crucial to the story part, that plot line was just infuriating

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information