Page 324 of 390 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Watched the first 6 episodes of Season III of Medici (sp??) yesterday and will watch the final two episodes tonight before the Broncos game.

Great series if you guys haven't checked it out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I was 12 and my friends were into T.D....sometimes good taste spans the decades?

Edit - No, upon recollection my friends were into them when we were in high school, so 2002-2006.

****...I'm old.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm usually all about dumb humor, but I've never found a single thing Jack Black has done funny. His whole schtick is being loud and obnoxious. I don't get it.

5. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm usually all about dumb humor, but I've never found a single thing Jack Black has done funny. His whole schtick is being loud and obnoxious. I don't get it.
    School of Rock was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

School of Rock was good.

It's not really a comedy (even though it's Jack Black, Owen Wilson & Steve Martin), but The Big Year (2011) is a seriously good, highly underrated film. It's really worth a watch.

8. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    It's not really a comedy (even though it's Jack Black, Owen Wilson & Steve Martin), but The Big Year (2011) is a seriously good, highly underrated film. It's really worth a watch.
    I've watched The Big Year multiple times. I'm not much of a Martin or Black fan, but thought they were both excellent in that. Really like the movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Jables can be annoying for sure. Gotta be in the mood, and I can understand it being a major turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I liked Nacho Libre.

12. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I liked Nacho Libre.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Incarnacioooooooooooon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

omg those dimples
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm watching Social Dilemma. Seems like a decent PSA. I wrote a law school paper for my privacy and tech law class that mathematically modeled the ideal of what [Google, Facebook, etc.] were doing, and it is described in the vid. Mind control, basically. It enters social consciousness ten years later. I am prophet!!!

18. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm watching Social Dilemma. Seems like a decent PSA. I wrote a law school paper for my privacy and tech law class that mathematically modeled the ideal of what [Google, Facebook, etc.] were doing, and it is described in the vid. Mind control, basically. It enters social consciousness ten years later. I am prophet!!!
    Congrats, you're 40 years behind philosophers and arguably 100-200 years behind some historians.

F-.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Congrats, you're 40 years behind philosophers and arguably 100-200 years behind some historians.

F-.
    This was not the pleasant exchange I hoped for when I joined!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This was not the pleasant exchange I hoped for when I joined!
    Don't blame me for your behind the times paper.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information