Page 43 of 390 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Like most good things - they started in the UK..........
    Actually, when it come to TV series, I do thing that the British/Canadian practice of having 4-12 episodes seasons leads to higher quality of scripts than the 2 dozen of so episodes per season for American series.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Just finished House of Cards season 3. Holy crap that ending. Can't believe I have to wait a whole year now to see what happens next.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Just finished House of Cards season 3. Holy crap that ending. Can't believe I have to wait a whole year now to see what happens next.
    I binge-watched it this weekend. I feel like HOC is a good notch or two below in quality than= other series' I've followed this closely/binge-watched, but still pretty entertaining despite plot holes you can drive a car through.

Unsure what I can post here that won't have spoilers regarding the new season, but there even more suspend your disbelief moments this year than the previous 2. And with the way this year ended, if the story goes where I think it might in season 4 (e.g., Frank Underwood has a new, most unexpected political adversary!) it will be jump-the-shark time.

I watched 24 for awhile without feeling like it was really that good a show, this is going that direction.

Mash

7. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Mash
    Taxi, Cheers and Night Court.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Taxi, Cheers and Night Court.

10. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I saw a couple episodes of Sunny in Philly over at a friends house. The Placebo Effect episode and Lethal Weapon 6. I'd watch it again, I think, but I'm not clicking on netflix after I post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I haven't seen the most recent seasons of It's Always Sunny but up until like season 6 or 7 it's great.

13. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I haven't seen the most recent seasons of It's Always Sunny but up until like season 6 or 7 it's great.
    The new season is back to its roots. Much better this season than the previous two. The season before last was by far the worst.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Right now I'm watching LA cops kill homeless people, it must be sweeps week.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Comparatively speaking, remember the 2 part Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "The Best of Both Worlds?" Remember your reaction to, "To Be Continued" notification the end of part 1, which was the season finally of season 3. That's going to be your reaction to the end of season 3 of House of Cards. Except for the fact that you only had to wait 3 months for the 4th season of Star Trek: The Next Generation to start.

So while your waiting, give the original British version from the '90s a try.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I watched the final 2 episodes of Parks and Rec - I am so sad this show is over but they never lost a beat - it was a great finale!!! I really like how they did the look into the future - I knew Ann and Chris would be back - I just knew it!!!!

Then I got hooked on watch Broad City while cleaning my room - I shouldnt find this show funny or entertaining but I did

Then Kaleb wanted to be in the room with me so I had to find something for us both to watch that wasnt Spongebob so we started watching Fresh Off the Boat - its entertaining and you can get a few laughs here and there - Kaleb really liked it so that is something that we will watch together that I actually enjoy (I wont lie I really like Spongebob but not enough to watch non stop)

We also watch Master Chef Jr. together
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Comparatively speaking, remember the 2 part Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "The Best of Both Worlds?" Remember your reaction to, "To Be Continued" notification the end of part 1, which was the season finally of season 3. That's going to be your reaction to the end of season 3 of House of Cards. Except for the fact that you only had to wait 3 months for the 4th season of Star Trek: The Next Generation to start.

So while your waiting, give the original British version from the '90s a try.
    LOVE best of both worlds. Can't imagine having to have sat through the whole summer waitng for that cliffhanger. What sucks about these netflix shows is that you have to wait a whole year though.

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

LOVE best of both worlds. Can't imagine having to have sat through the whole summer waitng for that cliffhanger. What sucks about these netflix shows is that you have to wait a whole year though.
    There's been a lot of great cliff hangers who's conclusions were major disappointments (NCIS has had more then their fair share of these), but Best of Both Worlds wasn't 1 of them. Its defiantly, in my opinion, one of the best cliff hangers/conclusions of all time.

23. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    There's been a lot of great cliff hangers who's conclusions were major disappointments (NCIS has had more then their fair share of these), but Best of Both Worlds wasn't 1 of them. Its defiantly, in my opinion, one of the best cliff hangers/conclusions of all time.
    That is one of my favorite episodes of television. Watched it all the time as a kid. Really the defining moment for TNG. I would say it's between that and "In The Pale Moonlight" from DS9 as the best episode of Star Trek.

25. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information