Page 99 of 390 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Also, I like Designated Survivor even though I know it's probably not that good.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    so... Westworld. What did everyone think of the second episode?
    Didn't get to see it yet. Hope there is more sex and nudity than episode one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I am about to finish Jessica Jones. These Marvel Netflix Hell's Kitchen shows are pretty well done. Next up, Luke Cage.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    so... Westworld. What did everyone think of the second episode?
    I'm still intrigued.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I am about to finish Jessica Jones. These Marvel Netflix Hell's Kitchen shows are pretty well done. Next up, Luke Cage.
    My daughter has watched all 3 of those series on netflix.
    She tells me that Jessica Jones is her fave.

Netflix has got itself a nice little industry going.
    I wonder how long it will last?
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

I was really enjoying Mr Robot until it took the Fight Club plot. What a disappointment.

7. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

I haven't watched Jesssica Jones, but am on episode 10 of Luke Cage and finished Hell's Kitchen.
    Did you like Jessica Jones as much as Hells Kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I haven't watched Jesssica Jones, but am on episode 10 of Luke Cage and finished Hell's Kitchen.
    you're better off watching them as they release them because they introduce the characters for the later shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Is there one that's just called Hell's Kitchen? I thought that's just where they were set.

I am watching them in order, so Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, then Jessica Jones and Cage is up next.

Jessica Jones is good, but honestly kind of hard to watch. That bad guy, who I believe is one of the Dr. Whos incarnations, was really good and really creepy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Is there one that's just called Hell's Kitchen? I thought that's just where they were set. I am watching them in order, so Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, then Jessica Jones and Cage is up next. Jessica Jones is good, but honestly kind of hard to watch. That bad guy, who I believe is one of the Dr. Whos incarnations, was really good and really creepy.
    I couldn't get into daredevil, half way through jones, cage next. I find them watchable but not mind blowing

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I couldn't get into daredevil, half way through jones, cage next. I find them watchable but not mind blowing
    I don't know if I'd say any of them are mind blowing, riveting or ground breaking in the nature of some of the best shows like Game of Thrones or House of Cards or Atlanta, or what I think could be in Westworld, but they're solid shows. Vincent D'Onofrio's character in Daredevil is the best character portrayal in the three shows, IMO.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Is there one that's just called Hell's Kitchen? I thought that's just where they were set.

I am watching them in order, so Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, then Jessica Jones and Cage is up next.

Jessica Jones is good, but honestly kind of hard to watch. That bad guy, who I believe is one of the Dr. Whos incarnations, was really good and really creepy.
    I was referring to Daredevil. I liked his character.

I agree with you; they're not mind blowing, but they're solid.

I guess I was just fishing to see if you thought Jessica Jones was worth watching.

16. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was referring to Daredevil. I liked his character.

I agree with you; they're not mind blowing, but they're solid.

I guess I was just fishing to see if you thought Jessica Jones was worth watching.
    Yes. It adds to a couple of story arcs for peripheral characters that are interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Just started hell on wheels

I'm hoping this is my next period drama I am obsessed by.

Gave the pinkertons a go, hoping it was deadwoodesque but it was turd

Just started hell on wheels

I'm hoping this is my next period drama I am obsessed by.

Gave the pinkertons a go, hoping it was deadwoodesque but it was turd
    I like that show a lot. I've seen all but the most recent season.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information