Page 81 of 390 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

I will also reiterate I said they do a good job depicting tensions. If they portrayed the show as a bunch of AIM gladiators having a daily standoff with men in white sheets I wouldn't express those sentiments.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The wife and I watched the first episode of The Night Of from HBO. Wow! This is going to be a phenomenal show. Very good first episode.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    The wife and I watched the first episode of The Night Of from HBO. Wow! This is going to be a phenomenal show. Very good first episode.
    Yes. John Turturro has been fantastic in the first three episodes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Stranger Things on Netflix is a must watch show. Four and three quarters out of five star rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Stranger Things on Netflix is a must watch show. Four and three quarters out of five star rating.
    I've been tempted to start that numerous times, but I like to binge watch shows on Netflix. So I am waiting to start that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I've been tempted to start that numerous times, but I like to binge watch shows on Netflix. So I am waiting to start that one.
    I want to do a quick rundown on the show, but I'd have to 'spoil' one thing, so I won't. I can only say the production value in one scene being complete ass is the only negative I have about that show. It's the bee's knees, young man.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I want to do a quick rundown on the show, but I'd have to 'spoil' one thing, so I won't. I can only say the production value in one scene being complete ass is the only negative I have about that show. It's the bee's knees, young man.
    There's a thread for that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There's a thread for that.
    Word?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This is my kind of show. I wish all the shows were like this show. But slightly different. World would improve immediately. As long as there was still a Breaking Bad and a Game of Thrones. Ok, maybe not *all the shows*. But there is room for lots more of the Stranger Thingses of this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

The Last Ship is infinitely better than i expected - on season 2 and loving it

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The Last Ship is infinitely better than i expected - on season 2 and loving it
    Your accent is so thick I can't understand a freakin thing you say!

15. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Your accent is so thick I can't understand a freakin thing you say!
    Al, i picture you as a corn farmer, also a bit dim, but a nice guy with it

17. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Stranger Things only gets better as the series goes on. It's incredible. There's nothing special about the production value, there's only one 'big name actress', and it's essentially just great acting with greater dialogue and a plot that is logical, has continuity, and is essentially really well done. The children actors are essentially strong.

It is better than any season of the dreadfully overrated Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Mad Men, et al. Watch it now. I order you!!!!111

little league world series... my nephew is playing at 1 MST

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Since we finished Stranger Things ive now turned my attention to the 3rd season of Hemlock Grove.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information