Page 73 of 390 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

well it is a load of arse and i will not be watching any more!

no dude, watch it... you will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Al - i started watching the Bridge - it is all in a ******* foreign language - i must have the wrong show - this is set in Scandinavia and is about a murdered body found between two countries on a bridge, is that the one you are talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    that's it, keep watching
    I think AL is talking about the American version of the same show. In the American version the two countries are America and Mexico. Good show, I imagine that in a lot of ways the Scandinavian version is superior.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think AL is talking about the American version of the same show. In the American version the two countries are America and Mexico. Good show, I imagine that in a lot of ways the Scandinavian version is superior.
    I thought Dave stumbled on a totally different show and just wanted him to waste a large number of hours watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Yeah - this one is all in swedish with subtitles, if Buff or Abe had recommended it, then i would figured i had the right thing, but Spiker and Al don't strike me as the sort to enjoy some independent foreign drama!

Al - i started watching the Bridge - it is all in a ******* foreign language - i must have the wrong show - this is set in Scandinavia and is about a murdered body found between two countries on a bridge, is that the one you are talking about?
    The setting sounds the same with a body on a bridge between 2 countries, however the show I'm referring to happens on a bridge between Mexico and the US and is definitely in English.
    FX produced it in 14' , if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Bite your tongue amigo! That was my favorite show and don't believe it could be superior anywhere else! . Although, the script which seems to be superior to anything produced in the states might be explained by its foreign origin.

See if you have an FX channel on Netflix or Hulu Dave.

Here's the 2nd episode of season 1, to show you what you're looking for Dave. I would recommend you watch the pilot before you watch this in it's entirety however. It's produced by FX.

https://youtu.be/o5lvam2M9Bg

Yeah - this one is all in swedish with subtitles, if Buff or Abe had recommended it, then i would figured i had the right thing, but Spiker and Al don't strike me as the sort to enjoy some independent foreign drama!
    I actually do like some British shows, but I have to watch them with subtitles. You people talk funny.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

12. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    ? ?
    Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were describing a veterinarian who lives close to your mom and it's very entertaining to go watch him do procedures.

I totally missed the boat didn't I?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were describing a veterinarian who lives close to your mom and it's very entertaining to go watch him do procedures.

I totally missed the boat didn't I?
    Lol. Just a little. He is a vet near my Mom that I've met and been in his practice with my Mom when her dog needed a surgery. However, he has since gotten his own tv show.

I was confused, like does AW4M think I shouldn't watch this show or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Lol. Just a little. He is a vet near my Mom that I've met and been in his practice with my Mom when her dog needed a surgery. However, he has since gotten his own tv show.

I was confused, like does AW4M think I shouldn't watch this show or something?
    I thought you were just providing slap stick humor. I didn't think you were serious.

17. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Just discovered deadwood

Awesome.

19. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information