Page 339 of 344 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5157

Thread: What are you watching?

  1. #5071
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Penny Dreadful is a quality rec. Perry Mason was my ma's favorite back in the day, the original. I used to watch it with her on our 14" black and white with rabbit ears.
    The new one flirted with greatness.

    One could either defend or attack the pacing of the show.

    The show is a depiction of Abe as a lawyer, in that setting, gave him a drinking problem, and made him intelligent.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Message board canon: the King makes the decisions.

  2. #5072
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Peaky Blinders.
    Watched about 5 episodes and was really struggling to get into it. Maybe it's the thick accents, not sure. I'm going to give it another shot at some point.

  3. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:


  4. #5073
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Watched about 5 episodes and was really struggling to get into it. Maybe it's the thick accents, not sure. I'm going to give it another shot at some point.
    The accents are dummy thicc.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Message board canon: the King makes the decisions.

  5. #5074
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steady Teddy
    Posts
    38,804

    Default


  6. #5075
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,323

    Default

    I settled on Band of Brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  8. #5076
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Teddy
    Posts
    31,365

    Default

    That's another one I watched a couple episodes of but didn't feel like continuing.

  9. #5077
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    That's another one I watched a couple episodes of but didn't feel like continuing.
    I'll let you know my findings. That was also me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  11. #5078
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    That's another one I watched a couple episodes of but didn't feel like continuing.
    Band of Brothers is incredible. Dick Winters was THE man. When I got my free trial of HBO Max I re-watched Band of Brothers and The Pacific. Such incredible shows.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:


  13. #5079
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steady Teddy
    Posts
    38,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I watched this Netflix special last night. At times, great, but also pretty dark... It is searching, as we all are.

  14. #5080
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steady Teddy
    Posts
    38,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Band of Brothers is incredible. Dick Winters was THE man. When I got my free trial of HBO Max I re-watched Band of Brothers and The Pacific. Such incredible shows.
    I've seen Band of Brothers probably like 4-5 times, but never have been able to commit to The Pacific. Should I give it another try?

  15. #5081
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George
    Posts
    28,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It has one of the worst endings in the history of any story ever told!

    This is an outrageous falsehood.

    But this from the guy who has other terrible entertainment takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Westbrook is already a HoFer.

  16. #5082
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    This is an outrageous falsehood.

    But this from the guy who has other terrible entertainment takes.
    It was an ending that screamed "look how smart and special I am as a writer," and it translated to absolute trash.

    It was the television version of creative writing's cardinal sin of "I then woke up and it was all a dream," and again, absolute trash.

    Also, regarding my takes: I am the perfect combination of seriousness, levity, and appreciation of both serious and light-hearted medium! I cannot help it that I am both more cultured and even-handed than my peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Message board canon: the King makes the decisions.

  17. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  18. #5083
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    This is an outrageous falsehood.

    But this from the guy who has other terrible entertainment takes.
    This man just ran up and dunked on me.

    And it hurt my feelings!

    NTL - what are you watching right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Message board canon: the King makes the decisions.

  19. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  20. #5084
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Teddy
    Posts
    31,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It was an ending that screamed "look how smart and special I am as a writer," and it translated to absolute trash.

    It was the television version of creative writing's cardinal sin of "I then woke up and it was all a dream," and again, absolute trash.

    Also, regarding my takes: I am the perfect combination of seriousness, levity, and appreciation of both serious and light-hearted medium! I cannot help it that I am both more cultured and even-handed than my peers.

  21. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:


  22. #5085
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    You are my Irish Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Message board canon: the King makes the decisions.

  23. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Buff

Similar Threads

  1. Watching Raider Chiefs on TVU
    By Spider in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 03:28 PM
  2. Do you like watching Preseason games?
    By sneakers in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Moment of truth (or something like that) - who's watching
    By OB in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group