Page 334 of 390 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Really? I’m not sure I’ve heard anyone say anything bad about it.
    Ditto. Hard to imagine.

My only knock on it is that it was only six episodes, although in reality, I think they even nailed that -- not too long, not too short.

Spoiler alert (will put in spoiler tags) regarding Nicole Kidman's full frontal nude scenes.

Sadly, there were none.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The Undoing. This is the 6th episode I've seen today so it must be ok.

Watched Blood of Zeus yesterday all in a row. I love good shows and both are very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

OH HELL YA! I knew that Elizabeth Shue was going to make an appearance in season 3 but didnt know about Yuji Okumoto making one! WOOHOO! Love this series.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The Undoing. This is the 6th episode I've seen today so it must be ok.
    Great fricken show.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

7. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Great fricken show.
    Yep, it really was. Worst part was it wasn't enough episodes.

And, as referenced in spoiler alert, not enough of the friggin hot Nicole Kidman nude scenes.

There were none.

The new season of my all time favorite show started tonight. The Challenge. I've watched every season since 1998. New season looks excellent!

10. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The new season of my all time favorite show started tonight. The Challenge. I've watched every season since 1998. New season looks excellent!
    YES!!!!! My wife hates that I like it, but I don't care lol, I watch every season and have since the old school road rules days.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

12. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    YES!!!!! My wife hates that I like it, but I don't care lol, I watch every season and have since the old school road rules days.....
    Loving the new people this season, competition is getting much better! Go CT!

14. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm starting this thing on Netflix called Alice in Borderland. Translated Japanese. Six minutes into first episode and I'm going to finish this episode. This isn't my normal kind of show, and it needs to find another gear by the end of the episode..but I'm intrigued.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Signed up for free trial of Peacock and watched several series this past week.

Brave new world was pretty weird. Not that I'm knocking the public nudity and orgies, but it was a weird series set in a future where monogamy is considered a crime against society, and it's a freaky interconnected world.

Two shows that weren't as wierd, but really good (even without the nudity/public sex of Brave New World) are Departure and Capture.

Departure is about a plane that goes missing over the Atlantic (reminiscent of the missing Malaysian Airlines plane), and a woman and her team at TSIB (Brit's NTSB) trying to find where it went. Only six episodes, but good and coming back for season two. Canadian production (although supposed to take place in UK).

Capture, also six episodes and coming back for season 2 (BBC production), is, without giving too much away, has a plot involving whether or not you can trust surveillance videos, think deep fake videos.

The last two especially are quick binge watches and the wife and i really enjoyed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Got home from work and watching some more Cobra Kai, such a great show. Not even interested in watching the Bronco game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Got home from work and watching some more Cobra Kai, such a great show. Not even interested in watching the Bronco game lol.
    I watched it on the laptop while watching other stuff on TV.

Haven't tried Cobra Kai yet, keep thinking I should

19. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Started a new show tonight. Deep State. Four episodes in and it's pretty good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The Bee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

Astonishing how many great songs they wrote, long before the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. Even after the "disco sucks" revolution, they still wrote numerous #1 hits for other artists because they were basically banned from radio.

As MO would say, don't @ me! Definitely a great watch.

Sad that only Barry is still alive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Saw that last week, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, and also surprised by how damned talented they were.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information