Page 327 of 390 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You never saw the movie?

Shame!
    That's what the wife has said. I think the trailers just all seemed really odd.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Without giving away the plot, how would you describe it? I've never watched the movie or series, but my wife has mentioned a couple times we should watch the series.
    Imagine the worst people making the dumbest choices with North Dakota/Minnesota Accents. Each season is basically a dark comedy with some real tense scenes that leave you gasping for air. The whole thing is ridiculous and intriguing all at once. Billy Bob Thornton is probably one of the most underrated villains of all time in Season 1. This isn't one of those, "Give it 3-4 episodes before you like it". If you aren't hooked 15 minutes in of S1:Ep1 then just ignore it. Everyone I know who watches it was drawn in immediately:

Season 2 jumps back in time a bit and showcases Kirsten Dunst as a suburban housewife with a bubbly dark side, and Season 3 features a great performance by Ewan McGregor playing twin brothers in a jealous feud over family money.

3. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Cobra Kai isn't just about karate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Cobra Kai isn't just about karate.
    Just started, watched 5 episodes, would keep watching but need to get some shut eye.

North has great taste.

Still owes me a bracelet but damn he's got some taste.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Been watching Absentia on Amazon. First season hooked us in first episode and pretty much ran hard the whole season. Second season started slow and I was so/so about the first four or five episodes, but the last three to four got almost back up to season one level, and ended great. Looking forward to season three. Not sure if they will be making a season four.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The Pandemic Special on South Park is up and free to watch now. Exactly what I needed right now. "Well, are we protesting or are we rioting?" lol

Watch it here: https://southpark.cc.com/episodes/yy...season-24-ep-1

The season finale episode of the walking dead that wasn't aired because of covid. Holy shit!!!

10. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yeaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	17877

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Over the course of last week and last night, we watched the Apple+ series, Truth Be Told with Octavia Spencer. The description they give for the series is: "The murder case that propelled a true-crime podcaster to nationwide fame comes back to haunt her when new evidence arises that suggests her original suspect may have been wrongfully convicted."

It was really good. As with any storyline like this, you have the questions:

Was he really the one that did it?
    If not, who?
    Yes, but is it really the seemingly obvious person?
    Etc.

It was a really enjoyable show and if you are paying for Apple+ or do the free trial (you also get a free year if you bought an Apple TV device), it's worth checking out.

P.S. If you signup for Apple+, check out "For All Mankind" as well. I enjoyed that far more than I expected, going in with it being an Apple product and an alternate timeline. I thought they would take the storyline in a place that would make me want to tune out, but that wasn't the case, I really enjoyed the show. The one that plays Becca in The Boys has a prominent role in For all Mankind, as the wife of an Apollo astronaut.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

‘Office Space’

16. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    ‘Office Space’
    Great movie.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Great movie.
    It’s one of my go-to. It just happen to be on STARZ.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

Still owes me a bracelet but damn he's got some taste.
    I do apologize for the delay on that. With Missy being out a lot and now as she is back her mom is ill and in the hospital so she hasnt had the opportunity to get them made but i do apologize for the delay.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Finished season 2 of The Boys and now starting The Haunting of Bly House which was the same people who did The Haunting of Hill House. So far so good.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information